I need to find movie (Drama is OK too) with really hot main guy. I would be really happy if it is Japanese, but Korean is fine too. And of course the story has to bee good too but right now i need some eye candy... Thanks!
Since a Japanese Movie wont come to my head, I would say the Japanese Drama Last Cinderella (Currently Airing). Haruma Miura is more than just cute ^^. Only 2 episodes are out so far but I think you should check it out for sure! As a movie only Seducing Mr. Perfect came to my head (kmovie). Daniel Henney is a really attractive man :D Hope you will find what you are looking for
KIMI NI TODOKE !!! Paradise Kiss all the japanese movie i know that I think the lead guys were cute d:
A Werewolf Boy Baby and I Paradise Kiss Seducing Mr. Perfect (the guy is hot indeed) You're My Pet Koizora Kimi Ni Todoke
Why does the guy have to hot? isn't the story and the acting the main thing?
TheHunter123 wrote: Why does the guy have to hot? isn't the story and the acting the main thing?

Don't ask irrational question...............XD
Big: Ending was a little disappointing, but Gong yoo looked good.
Finding Mr. Destiny:Gong yoo again
Oh! My Lady: Choi Siwon from Super Junior
Pride: really anything with Kimura Takuya
shaz22 wrote: Don't ask irrational question...............XD

haha this made me giggle!

You're My Pet
A Werewolf Boy
Baby & I
Blind
Chilling Romance
Kimi ni Todoke - HARUMAAAA <3
Love 911
My PS Partner - some sexual content and references
shaz22 wrote: Don't ask irrational question...............XD

Hahahaha.. Like!

Dramas with main lead will make you see them as hot. LOLOL
Liar Game
Buzzer Beat
Love Shuffle
Akumu Chan

Movies
Paradise Kiss
Rurouni Kenshin

I haven't seen much Jmovies.. hehehhe
Proposal Daisakusen - Yamashita Tomohisa is DEFIANTLY an eye candy
Rich Man, Poor Woman - Love the main lead, he makes you want to hug him >_<
Muscle Girl - very poor story but this is LEE HONG KI we're talking about!!
J-dramas:
One Pound Gospel
Hana Kimi (2007)
Q10
Bloody Monday 1 and 2
Gokusen (the whole series)

There are a lot more dramas with many ikemen. You just gotta look around and you'll find them. :)

J-movies:
Rurouni Kenshin (TAKERU!!!)
Koizora (HARUMA!!!)
Beck (TAKERU, Mizushima, Mukai Osamu, Kiritani Kenta)
Shinobi (Joe Odagiri!)

And that's what I could think of at the moment.
there are many adult site that has very hot guy I THINK i think tokyo dogs is a good one or mei chan no shitsuji or room of king i think that guy is really hot or just watch any takuya kimura dramas
Anything with Jang Geun Suk in or Lee Min Ho in for Korean Dramas and Oguri Shun or Matsumoto Jun for Japanese. I specifically recommend; Korean: Love Rain Heartstrings 9 End 2 Outs Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Flower Boy Next Door Monstar Dating Agency: Cyrano The last 2 are currently airing but they are very good for eye candy and Jo Yoon Woo and Hong Jong Hyun are adorable in Cyrano, only side characters but they're the reason I am watching so far. As for Japanese dramas: Hana Yori Dango (a classic that everyone must watch) Nodame Cantabile Tokyo DOGS One Pound Gospel (also helps that it is hilarious) Great Teacher Onizuka (the original one - it may just be me though) That's all I can think of at the moment - most of the Jdramas I watched as a group with my Society at Uni so they're a bit all over the place as I prefer KDramas. I'll post any more if I think of them.
Ouran High School Host Club live action. Kyoya is the hottest out of all them, Mori looks good too [imo], Takumi looks nice, the twins could be hotter, honey sempai is cute. It's funny to boot. Definitely give this a chance.

I just finished watching Ikemen Desu Ne. The main female lead is stunning when she smiles. The guys aren't OMFG DROP DEAD GOREGOUS, but they look pretty fine. I liked sou to begin with but Ren [who is actually pretty hot] and the other dude grow on you.

To the beautiful you Korean Drama has THE MOST HOTTEST GUYS EVER. Minho, plus the guy who plays his rival in the high jump [the sexist guy ever, those eyes...], The guy who plays Eun-Gul is so beautiful and his smile is just amazing. Definitely recommend this one.