I'm looking for movies like : Seven Days Heartbeat A man from nowhere Man of Vendetta Movies where the parent i willing to do everything to save the child
I don't know why, but it seems i can't edit posts, so : where the parent IS willing*
The only one I can think of is "The Crucible" aka "Silenced". It is about a teacher willing to do anything to save his students. It is really good but I must warn you that it is a very dark and emotional story made even worse by the fact that it is based on real events.
phryxzia_azalea wrote: deranged
midnight fm

Great recommendations, exactly the type of movies i was hoping for, THANKS

I hope for some more
tashe_12 wrote: The only one I can think of is "The Crucible" aka "Silenced". It is about a teacher willing to do anything to save his students. It is really good but I must warn you that it is a very dark and emotional story made even worse by the fact that it is based on real events.

i seconded Crucible. but i may add, the Way Home, twas a very old movie of Yoo Seung ho when he was still young. a very touching story about a boy and his grandma.
1.Mother
2.Confessions (though she couldn't save her child and so she takes revenge but I highly recommend it)
3. My Brother

along to what to the previous recommendations : midnight fm, The Crucible