I would like to watch a very sickeningly sweet and fluffy drama. I need something funny, and cute and light right now. I'm not feeling well and I'm just looking for a drama that will make me smile or laugh but at the end of it feel all bubbly. I don't care where it comes from. Thanks!
Hmmm, I don't know about sickeningly sweet, but Stand Up! is super funny and has great eye candy. Switch Girl will also make you laugh out loud. Hope you get to feeling better.
I heard of Switch Girl! And Stand Up I've never heard of. I'll check them out, thanks!
My girlfriend is a gumiho will cause a toothache it's so sweet Panda and hedgehog To the beautiful you but I see it's on your dropped list but it's super cute and sweet Greatest love Romantic princess I love lee tae ri Flower boy next door
I just finished watching Protect the Boss. It's not in my top list but it's a funny, cute, and childish drama. No major evilness going on. deadhaiku recommended Switch Girl. That one is really good too
I will add Otomen and One Pound Gospel. Also maybe Yukan Club. The drama in that is more funny than serious. I also second Protect the Boss. It was the first time I wasn't annoyed by second lead girl. I ended up really liking her. She's sort of silly and not that evil, though she does try. Also there's a really good kiss scene in it. edited to add: Panda and Hedgehog was really good with some awesome bromance and a character I loved, but it definitely had it's share of drama. It's not a heavy drama though, and oh my goodness were the 2 main guys adorable.
Definitely Switch Girl :'DD And I'd also say Full House Take 2. It's a drama to watch with your ovaries instead of wondering what's happening :'DD And also Kimi wa Petto and Anego are good. They have great plots too ^^
Couple or Trouble, The Queen of Office (same leading man in both), Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Hotaru no Hikari, A Gentleman's Dignity. Also a lot of Family dramas have cute and heartwarming side romances - Unexpected You, Ojakgyo Brothers, My Too Perfect Sons.