Hello Friends

I have watched few episodes of Faith drama recently. I liked King and Queen's Love story.  And also in Princess Man drama Female Lead's friend who is princess, I liked her Love Story with her husband. I liked these second couples. I like to watch dramas where second couple love Story is as interesting as these two. Special requirement Guy should love Girl first and it should be very much and loyal to her. Girl should take her time to love him back. And her confession to him should be sweet and shocking for the guy as he never expected that the girl started loving him. And I will be very happy if it is after marriage Love Story.

Masked Lover has a very interesting and awesome love story between the second lead couple that at times I wanted the second lead to be the main lead. Guy loves girl but she does not like him as he is part of the mafia. He is also very loyal to her and loves her very much.

Maybe:

• Five Children - Sangmin & Yeontae
  • Miss Hammurabi - Jung Byun & Doyeon
  • High society - Jiyi & Changsoo

Goblin - I personally like love story between second leads better, Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook had such great chemistry and I think their love story was much more interesting than that of FL and ML, it's exactly what you are looking for

Other recommendations:

Boys over Flowers- Ga Eul and Yi Jung 

Doctor Stranger- Soo Hyun and Jae Joon

The Moon Embracing the Sun- Princess Min Hwa and Heo Yeom

Hwarang, ban ryu and soon yen, better than main couple

• My only Love Song (princess and bodyguard)
  • Lucky Romance (best friends of leads)
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (Several secondary couples)
  • Strongest Deliveryman (liked 2nd couple better) 
  • Your house Helper (many couples) 
  • Ode to Joy (many couples) 
  • Oh My 20's (many couples) 
  • Because it's my first life (2 other couples)
  • My Strange Hero (friends of ML) 
  • My Secret Romance (leads best friends)
  • Cheese in the Trap 
  • Beauty Inside (ML's sister and FL's friend)