does kdrama like this exist ? i have seen plenty of japanese dramas like this, but no matter how hard i try, i cant find a good korean drama without any villains , there is always at least 1 hateful character
What about 'School 2013'? I don't think it has any villains of that sorts. And 'Coffee prince', everybody has their reasons, no one seemed villainous to me.
good luck with finding lots of those lol though here are the ones I can think of that don't have hateful characters A Gentleman's Dignity Ma Boy Reply 1997
i had never beed interested (and never will be) in school/teen dramas, maybe thats why i had problems with finding such a drama
"Coffee prince" and "A gentle man's dignity'' are neither school nor teen dramas.
I know those 2 aint, but its not so much, only 2dramas
@ federer: in teen/school Kdramas, you also find villains ^^" well, it's more like bullies and stuffs than real villains
i never said that there are no villains in school dramas, i have no idea how you came to that conclusion
Saranghe Ojakgyo Brothers Once Upon a Time in Saengchori Dal Ja's Spring Creating Destiny Crazy For You Scent of a Woman Smile, You What's Up Fox?
as a villains i also meant crazy exgirfriends/love rivals like in scent of a woman or creating destiny, i dont know how about the rest since didnt saw them
federer wrote: as a villains i also meant crazy exgirfriends/love rivals like in scent of a woman or creating destiny, i dont know how about the rest since didnt saw them

I mentioned the ones that I have seen where there wasn't a clear cut villain/evil character in the drama that had a significant role to play. In every story you are going to get characters across the moral spectrum with their good/evil compasses set at different levels, such is human nature.
@ federer: ._. I have no idea myself how I came to that conclusion -_- It means one thing only, I need to get some sleep :x Hope you'll find what you want, though ^^'
_Rosie wrote: I mentioned the ones that I have seen where there wasn't a clear cut villain/evil character in the drama that had a significant role to play. In every story you are going to get characters across the moral spectrum with their good/evil compasses set at different levels, such is human nature.

i know what you mean, but for me if some characters does nothing else just plot behind others backs , spreading lies and doing tons of awful things just to win a man, its a clear evil character , nothing more
Full House Antique Bakery Shut Up: Flower Boy Band