Any drama/movie where there is a lot  of adventure and it is light as well! Like a mission or place they have to go, hope you get it. I want female lead and male lead to create their friendship and bond slowly and strong. I want their friendship to develop and both start to care for each other. Both should develop strong bond with each other through the adventure and I want their friendship to grow and began to be close with each other. I want their bond friendship to grow. 

I want them to be great friends but slowly develop their friendship

Thank you! :) 

(Well, I am not interested to watch romantic one but if there is romance in it I don't want female lead to chase him and stuff or persuade him while he doesn't like her.)

Oh,  there should be many funny moments or should be comedic! ^-^ 

I recommend you kdrama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It's light, funny and cute. Leads are friends most of the story and their bond deepens. They experience a lot of adventure and rivality because of their enemies in Sungkyunkwan University. It's also cross-dressing drama with strong and intelligent FL.

Another drama that fits your description is Abyss. This 2019 kdrama is really underrated so please don't mind negative comments and give it a try! You can decide if you like it or not by yourself but I think it's decent drama with interesting plot and great cast. It's fantasy drama and leads have some sort of mission (you will understand when watching).

+Descendants of the Sun (if you haven't watched this already)