I watched over 150 series yet couldn't find any dramas that fits the topic. Do you know any dramas that the main character of the story ends up with the support one, not the main protagonist? I think I am asking the impossible but I really wanna know if there are any :D Movies are also welcome.

Thanks

Thats so real life for a drama

Well I'm not sure if it counts but in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo FL at the end marries support character but she still loves ML

Dream High

You Are the Apple of My Eye

Moon Lovers...kinda

The next spoiler would really ruin the surprise that makes the series fun so read at your own risk.

Reply 1988

Coffee House

Nail Shop Paris

Surplus Princess

Queen Seondeok, sort of.

Woman of Dignity 

hmm i think babyfaced beauty. i ended up dropping it because personally becuase fl was not going to end up with who i thought was the main lead. lol

- Surplus Princess

- Dream High

- Day Time Shooting Star (J-movie)

Princess Agents  - The FL realizes she is in love with the 2ML (or you call him the supporting male) but he "dies" at the end in a cliff hanger ending

Princess Agents  - The FL realizes she is in love with the 2ML (or you call him the supporting male) but he "dies" at the end in a cliff hanger ending

Kiiiind of, in that he's a central character but not THE love interest - The Story of Yanxi Palace 

check out "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo" , the lead actor ends up with the support actress.