Hey guys!

What Korean rom-com with a MFM love triangle have you enjoyed lately? It should be easy enough to get a new couple of shows to binge, but I don't know, I cannot find THE one. Or the ones plural, I'm greedy like that.

Up for any subbed recommendations (preferably on viki)! Dramedie okay, but nothing too tragic or melodramatic. And I do insist on the classic love triangle/square because that's what I have been missing in my life lately.

Thank you thank you thank you to anyone that helps!

M xx

It looks like you have already watched a lot of good love triangle dramas (you have great taste ;-)) but I found some that are not on your Watch List.

Dal Ja's Spring- it's a little bit older kdrama that I found not long ago and I really like it, it's about woman in her 30s and her friends and collegues and how they face everyday problems, it's a romantic comedy with older women/younger man romance and well-written characters, love triangle included, Bonus : young Lee Min Ki plays ML! 

Fated to Love You- I see that you have this drama on your PTW list and I encourage you to give it a try!, it's really cute and heartwarming drama with great cast, love triangle is a part of the plot and I must say that you are in danger of having second male lead syndrom!

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop- this romantic comedy is a little bit silly but I liked it so give it a try and you will see if you like it or not by yourself, it's also older woman/ younger man romance and it's funny so you will be laughing a lot!, love triangle here is really well done, I wanted her to be with both if that was possible xD

Thank you, I've only seen the third one out of the three. I will check it out!