where the Lead is like Shin-segi from Kill me heal me. 

I really liked the character of shin-segi and I really wanted the female lead to be with him. I really liked how he doesn't listen to anyone except The female lead and only listens to her and how he fell in love with her first. He even said this line''If you mess with my girl , I will mess with the girl you like'' something like that to cha-do-hyun. He even get jealous of cha-do-hyun and really wanted the female lead to be with him.

He was bit of aggressive and violent but soft only for female lead and wanted to be with her.

I really just want the male lead to be like him even in the dressing style ( I also really liked his dressing style) So what I am trying to ask is  I just want the male lead to be like Shin-Segi and I also want him to fall first for the female lead. I also need the female lead who defend herself and has strong character

Check out:

Cheese In the Trap- ML is also bad boy who cares only for FL, he is handsome and has great style but he is a little bit younger 

Falling For Innocence- ML also bad boy who cares only for FL, he is handsome and I think he is similar age as actor in Kill Me Heal Me 

Secret- same actor and actress as in Kill Me Heal Me and ML is more bad guy then good guy so you will probably like him more than Cha Do Hyun 

• Hana yori dango
  • Secret Garden
  • Summer's Desire
  • The greatest love
  • Well intended love

I haven't watched that drama you're describing but it can only remind me of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. Damon & Elena's story. (Probably you already watched it). He was the villain in the first seasons & he was bad, BAD. He felt for her first (one of my all-time fave ships),  he hated everyone except Elena and his brother. 

the the Taiwanese drama BEFORE WE GET MARRIED.