~Hellow~ Please let me know, if you know some drama (K/J/T) that the female lead is quiet due to sad past (can also be tragic past but not to a point of revenge) that the male lead got interested in her... of course, in a romantic drama with happy ending. ThanksMuch~!
Quiet female... Now that's a challenge, can't wait to see what people have to recommend!
flower boy next door (shitty drama, but fit your criteria)
The only one I can think of is "Mars" which is a really good Tdrama
Thanks ~AHA~! but Done watching that & like you, I don't like her character...

..Quiet female lead but not to a point of isolate herself, like in FlowerBoyNextDoor..

aha wrote: flower boy next door (shitty drama, but fit your criteria)
MARS
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Love Shuffle(Kairi is only one out of the three (well four but Reiko's not as prominent) female leads, but is EXTREMELY quiet due to her past)
Kimi No Todoke(it's a Japanese movie)
Kimi ni Todoke you'll fall in love with it
it's a movie though, but I recommend that you watch the anime if you liked the movie, I enjoyed every second of it
New Tales Of Gisaeng! I am currently watching it :)
Shaza wrote: Kimi ni Todoke you'll fall in love with it
it's a movie though, but I recommend that you watch the anime if you liked the movie, I enjoyed every second of it

this also came to mind but the anime version coz i haven't seen the movie yet ;p
Hmm... thats a good challenge for drama addicts :D I remmember that there was j-drama with Maki. Her family was murdered and it was beleived, that her brother killed them. Then she moved somewhere else, but she was really sad and closed herself from the world. But then she fell in love. I dont really remmember, if it had good or bad ending :-/ It was called Innocent Love Then there is Monstar - new drama, where the female lead isnt very "happy-go-lucky" character. She is also a little bit quiet - but strong and interesting. I really like her as a character. I saw in your PTW list Thorn Birds - the heroine here is also like this, because she went through a lot. She is very outgoing in the beginning, but after some time, she becomes more reserved towrd others. Ahww... AND you didnt watch Cinderella Sister!? The main girl here is REALLY amazing. She is also very intresting character, who is rserved and closed herself before others. God... I love that girl :D She is my favourite character of all times :D And here are some others: Chilling romance (absolutely adorable movie also with a quiet heroine), Hear Me (tw-movie - also very cute and romantic), missing you, Nobuta wo produce (very good J-drama), Thank You (older k-drama), that Winter the Wind Blows
Sad Love Song. Kimi Ni Todoke. A Millionaire's First Love. Chilling Romance In Case of Love
~ThanksMuch~ Everyone ;)) ..I've already added some in my "PTW" list.. pleaseee, keep on adding if you see some more... preferrably the not so Melodramatic & I'm a sucker of romance drama with happy ending~! ..KeepUp the Great Work.. MDLrss ;))
Lead character with past to hide, try this (all with happy ending :D )

My Daughter Seo Yeong
Loving You in Thousand Times

MARS. MARS. MARS.

Highly recommend it.