The guy likes the girl first? Mostly it's the female lead who falls first for the male lead where he still dislikes her, so is there any dramas/movies where it is other way round? Where the male lead falls first for female lead where she still dislikes him? It would more fun to watch if their fighting/bickering argue stay longer in episodes as well  they dislike each other for longer episodes :)  I need female lead to defend and stand up for herself, doesn't let anyone push her around, strong character :)

Thank you! 

It's not really enemies to lovers, more friends who irritate each other to lovers but I watched it yesterday and its pretty good.

Ugly duckling series: Perfect Match

Try:

Boys over Flowers 

Secret Garden 

Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

Empress Ki 

All are really good dramas!

Healer is kind of like this....it's a great one in my opinion 

Secret 

The 2013 one with Ji Sung

• Neung Nai Suang
  • Monstar

Siege in Fog. The heroine is forced to marry the guy who she does not love. The guy falls in love with her first. 

Romance in the Rain This is a very old drama. The heroine date the guy for revenge. 

Dandelion:

Siege in Fog. The heroine is forced to marry the guy who she does not love. The guy falls in love with her first. 

Romance in the Rain This is a very old drama. The heroine date the guy for revenge. 

does the first one  have sad ending?

METEOR GARDEN fits this perfectly

accidentally in love

the brightest star in the sky (+ tao is the ml!)