HeY! Id like to start a new J Drama as I havent seen much Japanese dramas. Ive seen Hana Kimi Zettai Kareshi and Rich Man Poor Woman Ive also tried 1 Litre of tears but couldnt keep watching this cuz it was too sad. Are there any other J Dramas, every drama fan must have seen? Story have to be great, it has to contain romance and hot guys. It doesnt matter if its a funny or a sad one (as long as its not like 1Litre Of Tears)
Tatta Hitotsu No Koi! (: I will admit that the story is simple, but it's romantic, addicting and has Kame <3
Love Shuffle (one of the more unique rom-coms with everyone "shuffling" partners) Zenkai Girl (cold-hearted, ambitious girl falls for nice guy) Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku (young actor with an inferiority complex meets a bubbly woman) Last Cinderella (40 year old woman finds herself in a relationship with a younger guy while her guy best friend starts to have feelings for her) All these series highly recommended! :)
My vote & have watched all: Love Shuffle, Rich Man Poor Woman, Doctor X, Akumu Chan, Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou... the major issue is the subbing factor, since I do not speak or read Japanese. This list is not in any order, all very different series...
Buzzer Beat Kimi wa Petto Hana Yori Dango (jap. BOF - widely considered the better version, I haven't seen the korean one though so I can't tell xD) Also I second Love Shuffle - one of my favs!
Check my profile for a very long list of Japanese Dramas I recommend. To name a few: Hana Yori Dango Water Boys II Last Friends Kingyo Club Sprout Piece Tumbling Holyland Brother Beat Switch Girl 1/2 Ouran High School Host Club + Movie Tenshi no Wakemae Nagareboshi GTO (1998) Clone Baby Quartet Beach Boys Saigo no Bansan + Hi wa mata Noboru Ryusei no Kizuna Love Shuffle Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge Nobuta wo Produce Orange Days Sunao ni Narenakute Yasha Cat Street
Last Cinderella Stand Up! Mr. Brain Tokyo Dogs Ouran High School Host Club Here Is Greenwood Otomen
I recommend Pride. It's a very good drama with Kimura Takuya. And it's much more about romance than it is about ice hockey ;)
LIAR GAME!!! and i think every jdrama fan watched Hana Yori ;p
Hana Kimi and its Remake Gokusen Here is Greenwood (I also recommend the manga, it's my fave) Kamen Rider series: I recommend OOO, 555, Decade and Kabuto (Uh there are a ton of shows, but Kamen Rider is an iconic Japanese "Kids" show although I rather thank it's too dark for kids lol) Perfect Report
lunaneko wrote: Hana Kimi and its Remake
Gokusen
Here is Greenwood (I also recommend the manga, it's my fave)
Kamen Rider series: I recommend OOO, 555, Decade and Kabuto (Uh there are a ton of shows, but Kamen Rider is an iconic Japanese "Kids" show although I rather thank it's too dark for kids lol)
Perfect Report

Oops I didn't notice you had watched Hana Kimi, did you watch the Remake? I thought it was good and different I also meant to add
Tumbling
Tonbi!! I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it and how beautiful the drama actually is!! Exceeded my expectations definitely my favourite Jdorama!
Risou no Musuko nodame cantabile death note 1&2 (movies)