Hello, Im looking for kdramas kike bad guy, shark, inonncent guy, city hunter or queen of ambition....a drama about revenge.... I hope you know some dramas :) Sorry for my bad English
I would recommend "The Devil", less romance, more revenge
I would strongly recommand That Winter, The Wind Blows, and The Princess' Man - even if this one is historical it was really GREAT so give it a try
Aya97 wrote: I would strongly recommand That Winter, The Wind Blows, and The Princess' Man - even if this one is historical it was really GREAT so give it a try

Ive watched them both ^ ^ both are my fav. Dramas
angelbl4de wrote: Hello,
Im looking for kdramas kike bad guy, shark, inonncent guy, city hunter or queen of ambition....a drama about revenge....

I hope you know some dramas :)

Sorry for my bad English

The Incarnation of Money. WATCH IT NOW!
East of Eden and Giant are both about revenge. They are really long dramas, though.
DiaNine wrote: The Incarnation of Money. WATCH IT NOW!

Im downloading it now^^
Cain & Abel. I hardly see anyone recommend this. Its amazing! Although it doesn't mention anything about revenge in the synopsis, But the main plot is all about betrayal and revenge!
I do not watch many revenge drama but A Man's Story seems interesting with its cast and plot.. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (It is more than determination but some parts may be counted as revenge, I believe) and Prosecutor Princess (There is revenge, not powerful as in city hunter or bad guy) and you can also watch A Man Called God~
Here are some great revenge dramas I have watched: A Love to kill The bridal mask The princess'man Time between dog and wolf A man's story
DiaNine wrote: The Incarnation of Money. WATCH IT NOW!

I second!

angelbl4de wrote: Im downloading it now^^

In case you haven't watched it yet. :D
Watch shark! Go go go! ^^