I don't know why but this drama really charmed me all the way.I've watched it in a single night without stoping and after finishing Gu Family Book I don't know what to watch anymore, because even Lee Seung Gi couldn't make me forget of "Last Cinderella".So any of you who might know a drama that gave you the same feeling, it doesn't matter the country and it doesn't matter if their isn't any age-gap, the only thing I want is for me to get the same feeling.Like the way he approached her or things like that.It would be perfect if you think it's similar to something but you just can't point out what the similiarity is.Thanks for the help!!!

"/>
I just finished Last Cinderella a few days ago so I totally understand! It was an awesome drama. I was really trying to think of dramas that left me with a similar giddy/excited feeling. Hotaru No Hikari and Dal Ja's Spring came to mind pretty fast. They don't have much to do with Last Cinderella (except Dal Ja's Spring has an age-gap relationship and Fujiki Naohito in Hotaru No Hikari and Last Cinderella). I feel like you would love them both though.
I also recommend Dal Ja's Spring. I really enjoyed it!
It reminded me of Renai Neet a lot of times, there are a ton of similarities between the characters and situations (especially Hiroto/Shunpei, they've got a lot in common)