Khaani.

Boy meets Boy 

Kills him 

Then thinks he deserves to marry the dead man's sister

And his parents help him!

Netflix has it.

The only voice of reason is the guy's best friend AFTER he helped kidnap and aimed a gun at the girl's family more than once.

Happy ending?  depends.....

Also, watch for the doctor when the brother gets shot. We had to replay that several times.

And the defense of not going to jail because you only sleep in beds.

Goodbye my princess

Summer’s desire

Jam Loey Rak

I can’t think of more and I’M CRAZY FOR THOSE KIND OF DRAMAS

May I suggest J drama?

" Coffee and Vanilla" fifty shades of male lead lol ????

well intended love might fall in your category

Have you checked this thread yet, it's similar to what you are looking for and has so many suggestions, here's the link.. Controlling/crazy/jealous/ultra-protective male character?

Also if you like slap-kiss lakorns with possessive male leads, check my list here.. https://mydramalist.com/list/D45rDzB1 

Obsessive  heroes or villains are my all-time favorite tropes in any romance. Here are the best series I've seen featuring this that I didn't see on your list:

Obsessive hero dramas:

Game Rai Game Ruk
-Sooo in love with the H and h. Loved how the H was so passionately in love with the h to the point where even his "revenge" seemed more like "courtship." He was truly bleeding his love and even when he's "jerky," he's still exuding his passion/love thru aggression. For me, I only really like slap/kiss and revenge lakorns (Thai dramas) because of their intensity/excitement level. And I found that heroes like Charles (H in here), who's both devilishly alpha and loving towards the heroine, are rare. Usually they're more jerky and I have a harder time seeing the "love" from their reprehensible actions. Yet I found this drama to be the exception: I've seen immense love from pretty much every one of Charles' hurtful actions. It's like every time he tries to hurt her, he ends up hurting himself far more and that level of emotion just really gets to me. 

Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter 
-Older thai drama with a powerful male lead who's absolutely insane for the female lead. Their love story's really intense/emotional and there are lots of un-pc scenes. But, they have explosive chemistry and I was glued to the screen.

Towards the end, the ML doesn't lose steam in his obsessiveness, but the heroine refuses to be with him because she thinks he got the OW pregnant (fake) and wants him to take responsibility by marrying her . He didn't want to and even begged the FL on his knees (wants to marry her and no one else), but she was unrelenting. So, he was sort of going to go through with the marriage only because the FL asked him to. Though I hate story events like this,  the whole sequence was towards the end and went by quickly (the ceremony was interrupted of course). Luckily, there wasn't enough time for the OW to gloat about this whole thing or I would have pulled my hair out, lol.

New Tales of Gisaeng -hero is both extremely handsome and one of the most passionate/devoted men I've ever seen. Before accepting his feelings for the heroine, he did something cruel, but ended up paying for it tenfold. It was both extremely satisfying and heartbreaking watching his torment over the heroine -she really gave it to him good! This was the angst I wanted and it built up to one of the most climatic/touching scenes I've ever witnessed in episode 33. I was thoroughly convinced that the hero couldn't live without his heroine.

Keep in mind that it starts out rather slow and doesn't become a downward roller coaster ride until episode 16 where the hero "digs his own grave." From then on, you will witness his downfall as he comes to realize how much the heroine means to him and what he has lost. He then trails after the heroine like a bloodhound, determined to win her back, but our heroine will not budge. Forgiveness takes a long time and our hero is in for a world of pain for many episodes -can't say he didn't deserve it, lol. Happy drama watching and hope you become as emotionally involved as I did.

Obsessive villain dramas:

Khaani  -This is a Pakistani drama I watched on Netflix recently. Only the villain is actually the male lead, so he's the hero as well. But I saw him as the villain because he's pretty much the main antagonist of the series and never gets the h's love.

I was only interested in the first 21 episodes (31 episodes in total) as that was all about how he came to be obsessed (wasn't right away and it was awesome watching the "falling" process) and stalked/chased after the h like an unyielding, bulldozing tank. Seriously, once the villain realizes his feelings, he's batsh*t crazy obsessed and nothing can deter him from trying to make the h his. He does many crazy things: Stalks her everyday, injured himself with a glass bottle so he can be a patient at the hospital where she works, threatened to kill himself when he found out his disapproving parents tried to kill the h (would have gone through with it if the h died for real), and forcing her to get engaged with him.

Seriously, the villain's one of the most obsessed I've ever seen and it doesn't hurt that he's absolutely gorgeous and shares explosive chemistry with the h. All their scenes together are gold and I just couldn't get enough of the way he looks at her like he wants to devour her. The villain's actor is very skilled and I loved all of his facial expressions (his eyes are really good at exuding emotion), esp. when he's around the h. He seriously can't bear to be away from the h once he falls for her. It's been a long time since I've felt this way about a pairing.  

I also loved how the heroine sticks to her resolve and isn't weak to his advances. Khaani's romance plot was so compelling and intense!

Sadly, this drama is a tragedy and the villain ends up serving a life sentence due to him murdering the h's brother. The h also married someone else (didn't bother me because she never loved the villain and it'll be impossible for her to be with her brother's killer). I also didn't watch the last 10 episodes or so, because they strayed away from the romance and focused on the villain's redemption/seeking forgiveness for his past indiscretions. But the first 21 episodes is a must watch for anyone in the mood for a highly compelling "villain obsessively in love" storyline with hot hot chemistry btw the leads. The drama's also got an amazing soundtrack.

Here are two mvs: One featuring the twisted romance and the other is the official ost mv::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kk2xXIJvlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Erx5Vbh5U

Happy drama watching!

Shae:

Khaani.

Boy meets Boy 

Kills him 

Then thinks he deserves to marry the dead man's sister

And his parents help him!

Netflix has it.

The only voice of reason is the guy's best friend AFTER he helped kidnap and aimed a gun at the girl's family more than once.

Happy ending?  depends.....

Also, watch for the doctor when the brother gets shot. We had to replay that several times.

And the defense of not going to jail because you only sleep in beds.

I second Khaani!! It was a very popular during its release and it still is. ITS OST IS BOMB!!!

ARMUATINYSTAY16:

I second Khaani!! It was a very popular during its release and it still is. ITS OST IS BOMB!!!

The Ost is killer and the male lead's hot as hell. Plus he has so much chemistry with the heroine that their interactions make this drama!

Khaani, does it have a eng sub version? 

Hello..have you watched Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai? It’s a love story between a kind hearted girl and mafia (though he was forced to be one). He has loved her since they were young and I can safely say that the ML is really obsessive. :)

redxxxcrimson:

Khaani, does it have a eng sub version? 

It’s on Netflix

I guess we could add Round Trip to Love in the BL division. 

Dude just wouldn't let go.