Hello everyone ~

After watching the Korean drama [When A Man Loves ] , I ended up dropping dramas .

I watched IRIS 2 and I couldn't continue the 1st episode.

I dropped Incarnation Of Money after watching 4 episodes

I need to watch something unique, great and interesting

I like dramas with revenge , betrayal , mystery concepts and the thing which I like the most Melodramas.

PLEASE SEE MY LIST BEFORE RECOMMENDING ANYTHING

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Peach

THANK YOU
Try 'White Christmas' when i was in a drama slump, this one pulled me through!
You like melo? Try That Winter the Wind Blows ! And if you like action/revenge and a very unique story you should watch the Bridal Mask !!
You didn't give out 10s either. :)

Virus? Though it isn't a melodrama.

How about Salaryman?
I have no idea what kind of drama that is because I haven't watched it and it's ridiculous of me to suggest it but who knows.

Maybe try something completely new? Scent of a Woman?
MeiLi wrote: You like melo? Try That Winter the Wind Blows !
And if you like action/revenge and a very unique story you should watch the Bridal Mask !!

She already dropped The Bridal Mask and That Winter, The Wind Blows.
It's quite long drop list that makes it hard to recommend a new drama.
Peach wrote: I dropped Incarnation Of Money after watching 4 episodes

You don't deserve any help.
I thought both Incarnation Of Money and Iris 2 were very good. You should try Innocent Man, Salaryman, King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo, and Iljimae.
i agree with Nana8 "innocent man", "king of baking, kim tak goo" and also Warrior Baek Dong Soo. have fun:)
wow ur one hard person to pls.. most of the drama u drop are good...
here a dirham and buy urself a candy hehehehehe
go watch kungfu soccer and journey to the east[conquering demon], my E.T. teacher. alien baseball team, volcano high, fortune tellers, i am king, my wife is a ganster 3... etc.....
Ej101 wrote: wow ur one hard person to pls.. most of the drama u drop are good...
here a dirham and buy urself a candy hehehehehe
go watch kungfu soccer and journey to the east[conquering demon], my E.T. teacher. alien baseball team, volcano high, fortune tellers, i am king, my wife is a ganster 3... etc.....

Oh wow just noticed...

IRIS 2, King 2 Hearts, Goong, The Incarnation of Money, City Hunter, Big, 49 Days...

Nope, does not deserve any help.
DiaNine wrote: Oh wow just noticed...

IRIS 2, King 2 Hearts, Goong, The Incarnation of Money, City Hunter, Big, 49 Days...

Nope, does not deserve any help.

aigo dont be mean.. lol
Ej101 wrote: aigo dont be mean.. lol

Dropping 2 of my top 5, and 5 dramas I gave 9/10...

I understand people have different opinion on dramas, but seriously, this person's dropped list is almost as big as the completed list ._.
DiaNine wrote: Dropping 2 of my top 5, and 5 dramas I gave 9/10...

I understand people have different opinion on dramas, but seriously, this person's dropped list is almost as big as the completed list ._.

It's called drama slump. ;)
Yea very hard to recommend you dramas if you drop them like flies. I would tell you to try out Iljimae, Time Between Dog and Wolf and The Princess Man. They're packed full of good stuff, if you don't like those, I'd say you may just be a lost cause.....Good luck. :(
try the queen's classroom. dunno if you'll like it or not but it deserves to be tried. it kinda mysterious for me, never ending problems. hehehe