I have just finished the lost tomb series. All the 3, and I really want something like it. Basically this drama was about a naive and cute MC accompanied by a smart , hot and cool guy. This was the best mystery and suspense drama out there. Also the friendships and bickering was just fun.

I really want something similar. Female lead can be there too but 2 ML's are a must and hopefully not a romance or a love triangle. (The FL usually becomes an obstruction in the friendships and adventures although in the lost tomb ,there was a badass girl...who wasn't really heroine role).

It should be really adventurous.

Pls. Waiting. Thanks!!

You might like Day and Night.

The main characters are 2 twins (played by the same actor), as well several others, both male and female.  There's very little romance.

I haven't seen The Lost Tomb so I don't know if they're similar.

mjf314:

You might like Day and Night.

The main characters are 2 twins (played by the same actor), as well several others, both male and female.  There's very little romance.

I haven't seen The Lost Tomb so I don't know if they're similar.

Thanks! If u know more do tell.

Maybe Xiang Long

Time Raiders

Young blood, historical

I like your topic. I'd like some recs too...let's wait

-Medical Examiner Dr Qin (Theres a hint of possible romance, none though, think its pretty equally focused despite the name)

-Tunnel (more like one ML, but the other dude is there for pretty much everything)

-Save Me (Trio M and 1 girl, AMAZING! Doesn't really fit but... well just watch it)

Haven't watched/dropped but might work: Mystic Nine

Prison Playbook

Life on Mars 

The Guest     

The Fiery Priest

*So that was actually pretty hard, not much like you were asking- adventure and focusing on two people but the best I could do?? There are a few more crime ones like The Guardians/Player but that's more like a gang of people... dunno hopefully you get something here?? :) x

Definitely check out:

• Tunnel +1
  • Prison Playbook +1
  • The fiery Priest, +1
  • Chif Kim
  • Black and White
  • Kyou Kare Ore Wa - this one is school slapstick comedy

Additional recommendation of 2 Male Lead centric dramas, though I don't think there is much of the Bickering dynamic you are looking for. 

• Nirvana in Fire - epic wuxia historical Genre
  • Signal - suspense thriller
  • The Disguiser - periodaction
  • Circle - scific thriller
  • Ouruburos - revenge thriller
  • Death Note - supernatural thriller
  • Man to Man - action comedy
  • Nobuto Wo produce - not adventure centric (?) 
  • Man next door - slapstick comedy