Female lead is coming home after work and making a phone call with a person probably she doesn't know.  When she has a bath they are talking about Italian ice cream. I know it's a weird detail but I just remember that, cause I've just seen the first ep and don't know the Eng title.????

Edit: The man's face not clearly seen, just his voice is heard over the phone. I watched it one of those drama channels on youtube  so couldn't find in mdl.

Do you remember which language?

Idk why but could it have been Detective Alice? I saw it ages ago and can't remember a scene like that, but it is the one that popped in my mind as I read that.

I looked the first episode and it's not what I look for sorry. I guess it was a realistic drama and has a calm/relaxing vibe.

rukkaya:

Female lead is coming home after work and making a phone call with a person probably she doesn't know.  When she has a bath they are talking about Italian ice cream. I know it's a weird detail but I just remember that, cause I've just seen the first ep and don't know the Eng title.????

IT SOUNDS LIKE THE DRAMA NUMBER 6 BUT IDK

iKdrama IS TEAM HARU :

IT SOUNDS LIKE THE DRAMA NUMBER 6 BUT IDK

It's not but seems interesting I'm gonna watch it. Thank you!

00jinx:

my p.s partner?

Unfortunately. It's a movie I'm looking for a webdrama. I thought it was for a second because of the review ahhh!