Hi 

I am looking for a villain setup similar to japanese drama Aoi Tori. He is son of a powerful community leader,Heir to a particular powerful family.I need that kind of powerful political family with feudalistic views and in nature cruel and evil.

If any one come across that kind of setup,please let me know.

Have a beautiful day

Hello

I have not seen Aoi Tori and I'm not sure my suggestions will fit your request. 

Love in Sadness has a cruel husband running after his battered wife. He comes from a rich powerful family and is himself cruel. The patriarch is seen to have rigid and paternalistic vews. Though we don't see his business dealing, as the show is more focused on the character's personal lives. 

Hi mahiba

Thanks for your reply.I read the synopsis of the drama you suggested,it really fits into my requirement.I am really thankful to you. lets be friend s and be in touch each other.

Have a great day.

Thanks.

Script Girl:

Hi mahiba

Thanks for your reply.I read the synopsis of the drama you suggested,it really fits into my requirement.I am really thankful to you. lets be friend s and be in touch each other.

Have a great day.

Thanks.

Great! Let's be friends indeed.  I hope you like this drama. Have a great day too.