I need a drama similar to Faith? It doesn't have to be supernatural/fantasy as long as it has historical and romance genre. The main characters has to be young, age 20s,30s. Also the main character has to be good in something e.g. swordsmanship, archery or whatever. Thanks in advance
how about you try Kim Soo Roo, Jewel In the Palace, Jumong , Yisan, Queen Seon Duk, The Princess's Man, Tree With Deep Roots, The Moon That Embraces the Sun among a few...
I watch Faith recently so here it goes: Probably what you are looking for is something like The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Historical with fantasy too. As for good at something, they are both very smart, the girl loves to read and the boy has a great strategic mind. You my also want to see The Princess' Man (my favorite KDrama ever). It's historical and ultra romantic. The male lead is very intelligent and good with the sword. The girl is also very smart and has a very strong sense of what is right. Good Luck =D
Have you seen Gu Family Book yet? I thought it was awesome. :-) You might like that.
Oh thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Currently watching JuMong :)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is probably what you're looking for!!! The guy is SUPER SMART (and of royal blood) PLUS, its yoochun :P
JdramaLover02 wrote: Oh thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Currently watching JuMong :)

Very good choice :)
Not sure if Romance is the main-point in it though^^
Dong Yi is a great one as well.
Princess Ja Myung Go