Can anyone recommend any Family romance dramas with Older FL or very similar age but more mature/accomplished? don't matter from which language.

Several of the recommendations you've already been given match this description, especially  My Queen, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry. In fact, most noona romances do, by definition.

burhaaadmi:

Several of the recommendations you've already been given match this description, especially  My Queen, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry. In fact, most noona romances do, by definition. 

My queen couldn't get into it,(probably cause its remake of witch romance) woman who still wants to marry already finished, including few others.

On long holiday so had a lot of free time haha.

Just finished one of my favs family dramas, Better Man cause the youngest son had really awesome romance with the older female secretary, if you haven't seen it i recommend it 100%

EuBoy:
My queen couldn't get into it,(probably cause its remake of witch romance) woman who still wants to marry already finished, including few others.

You have that COMPLETELY the wrong way round. Witch's Romance is a remake of My Queen

burhaaadmi:

You have that COMPLETELY the wrong way round. Witch's Romance is a remake of My Queen

I know, what i meant is that its so similar that i couldn't get into it.

I just blew through the entirety of G Senjou no Anata to Watashi in two consecutive evenings (!) earlier this week once I watched the first ep and realized there was a noona romance brewing. It's about students in a violin class for adults (as in, they just want to learn to play, not that they plan to make a career of it). Pertinent to this thread would be our female lead, a 27 y.o. who just quit her office job (b/c she *thought* she was getting married until she was dumped) and a 19 y.o. uni student who joins the class for personal reasons. They clash in the beginning (of course they do) but the rest is history.

kittyflumpin:

I just blew through the entirety of G Senjou no Anata to Watashi in two consecutive evenings (!) earlier this week once I watched the first ep and realized there was a noona romance brewing. It's about students in a violin class for adults (as in, they just want to learn to play, not that they plan to make a career of it). Pertinent to this thread would be our female lead, a 27 y.o. who just quit her office job (b/c she *thought* she was getting married until she was dumped) and a 19 y.o. uni student who joins the class for personal reasons. They clash in the beginning (of course they do) but the rest is history.

Thank you! Read the summary and it's what I'm looking for, will have a look latter, just started Smile, you.  Looks promising. 

Not to overwhelm you, but I also realized that no one's mentioned Suppli/Sapuri (2006) yet. Don't know how easy it'll be to find anymore but it's pretty enjoyable if you can hunt it down!

kittyflumpin:

Not to overwhelm you, but I also realized that no one's mentioned Suppli/Sapuri (2006) yet. Don't know how easy it'll be to find anymore but it's pretty enjoyable if you can hunt it down!

Will keep it in mind, been using Viki since I started watching kdrama but sadly they don't have a lot of older shows.