Hey guys, started watching kdramas around 3 months and oh my its completely different world and i love it, but so far my most favourite dramas been Noona romance as i can relate to it, i find older/mature woman more attractive and even have dated some.

So i would really appreciate if you guys could recommend any noona romance (TV series)

So far my list includes:

I need romance 3

I do, I do.

I can hear your voice.

Encounter

King of high school

Romance is a bonus book.

Witchs romance.

Temperature of Love

Search WWW

Something in the Rain (couldn't get into it)

You might find this voting list useful: Noona [Older Woman/Younger Man] Romance - Kdramas

If you're interested in J-dramas as well, then I would recommend Long Vacation.

Thanks for the reply, i will have a look at the link as for origins of the drama, i don't really care, as long as it has english subs its enough for me.

Definitely try:

• Woman who still wants to marry
  • Foxy lady
  • Flower Boy Ramyun shop
  • Oh My Lady - noona has a kid
  • Non Korean must watch noon romance
    • My Dear Boy
    • Iron Lady
    • My Queen - the original version of with 's romance
    • Kimi Wa Petto
    • Jimi ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko
  • Darker drama (with affair or something else...? 
    • Secret Love Affair
    • Kenjo NO ai
    • The Fierce wife
    • Chugakusei Nikki
    • A Good Wife (Taiwan) 

Try the tag: https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=831&so=popular&or=desc

Thanks, i will have a look at some of them, really appreciate it :)

I'll add this summer's Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi (a.k.a. HajiKoi). It was fansubbed by Blitz Fansubs and is totally delightful if you're into noona romances.

It is really nice, already on ep9, do you know anything similar?

My name is Kim Sam soon it is old but gold

Do try My Queen. It's the Taiwanese original that Witch's Romance is a remake of, and imo it's better.

Also Twenty Again

EuBoy:

It is really nice, already on ep9, do you know anything similar?

If you like student-teacher Dramas, it's something of a Japanese fetish, there are MANY Dramas and movies that feature it. More than a few where the student is barely of legal age (or younger)

Well, Im not really that huge of a high-school setting fan, I'm more into achieved female noona and younger guy who's working his way up, or just outside school to be honest, i mean dating a female teacher while being student cool and all, but it's a bit over the top for my taste

EuBoy:
i mean dating a female teacher while being student cool and all,

I have friends and family in New Zealand, where it is clearly not thought of as "cool"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/118250067/former-marlborough-teacher-jailed-for-sex-with-students 

sadly as im new i cant quote yet, but im talking about when you are legal age of consent, i don't really find it weird at all, unless there's way to big of an age difference i mean 20+ or when it can destroy ones family.

For example i do live In the UK, altho not with teachers there are few of my classmates that had children at ~16 with older guys.

Either way im not even entirely sure why we are discussing this, lel.

EuBoy:

sadly as im new i cant quote yet, but im talking about when you are legal age of consent, i don't really find it weird at all, unless there's way to big of an age difference i mean 20+ or when it can destroy ones family.

The issue with teacher-student relationships is not simply one of age, although that is signifcant with high school students. It's the power dynamic, and the breach of trust. It's similar to doctor-patient relationships in that regard. That's why most countries make teacher-student relationships either illegal, unethical, or both. While Japan keeps cranking out Dramas and movies that glamorise them.

You have a valid point, can't argue with that, but i do say there are a lot of them and most of them do wait till they graduate, and as for shows/movies lets be real, its all fictional at the end, there are many ways you can look at it, either educational or heart felt emotions.