Hi, please recommend dramas with possessive male leads and with lots of steamy kisses! All those dramas with against the wall kisses and amazing chemistry between the couples. Some that I have seen (That have extremely possessive male leads and lots of amazing kiss scenes) and really liked are:

-Black Prince and White Prince (Oh god I loved this, the ear-biting scene was oolala)

-One Percent of Something (Kisses were amazing but the story itself was a little bleh)

Some dramas that I have tried watching but I didn't like because either the characters were annoying or I just didn't feel the chemistry are: Boys Over Flowers, Cruel romance, Falling for Innocence, etc. 

So I don't mind the male lead being a little rough with the female lead (But not too much to the point that it is only abuse like in a lot of Thai dramas where there is no actual love).

I am a little specific about the chemistry between the couples though. I don't want random kisses without any feeling. I want kisses that will make you feel butterflies, make your heart hurt when they're apart and flutter when they flirt, I want dramas that make you absolutely fall in love with the couple and their story.

I prefer Korean and Japanese Dramas. But Chinese, Taiwanese and other dramas work too! (As mentioned before, I don't particularly like Thai dramas as they are usually mostly abuse and not actual romance). 

Thank you!

try well intended love

boss and me

boys over flowers

cheese in trap

devilish joy

Secret

My secret romance

Kill me heal me

Another miss oh

Twelve days (though this does not fits your requirement but i love the feelings when watching this)

another miss oh  (steamy kisses, great chemistry)

because this is my first life (steamy kisses ) 

before we get married (awesome chemistry, steamy kisses, ML wants to be possessive but she isn't his in the beginning)

her private life (great chemistry and steamy kisses )

hua jai sila (possessive, steamy kisses )