I did a thread on this before but unfortunately i didn't get so much respond, so decided to do it again. so, i have been searching all over the place for a drama or a movie like the drama of 3EP "killer K", i don't care if the lead is a woman or man but i just want something with revenge, killing, blood, love and so on... I know that this drama is not very famous and many don't know it, but i hope someone can really help!!! :)
I've also watched Killer K and I can say that I really enjoyed it....something that gave me the same feeling would be Jiu.It's a japanese series that was really interesting and sometimes bloody...it also has the same kind of romance:)
Hello! I don't know Killer K, but if you are looking for revenge, killing and love, I highly recommend Shark and Cruel City. In both dramas there is a revenge plot, a love story and a lot of action! :D
If you want revenge --> PLS PLS PLS WATCH SHARK!!!!! This show is killing me every week, making me wait for the next 2 episodes to be out. .ALSO, there is a SEA of eye candy!!!! Seriously, there are 3 super hot male characters here!!! It's brilliant!!! Crazy about revenge events too, with LOTS of murders ~
Aya97 wrote: I've also watched Killer K and I can say that I really enjoyed it....something that gave me the same feeling would be Jiu.It's a japanese series that was really interesting and sometimes bloody...it also has the same kind of romance:)

I saw first part of ep 1 and it seems so interesting, i think am gonna continue watching it, thank u for the recommendation :)
Minamiau wrote: Hello! I don't know Killer K, but if you are looking for revenge, killing and love, I highly recommend Shark and Cruel City. In both dramas there is a revenge plot, a love story and a lot of action! :D
thank u for th recommend :D, Cruel City sounds so good so am gonna give it a try and see..
loverain777 wrote: If you want revenge --> PLS PLS PLS WATCH SHARK!!!!!
This show is killing me every week, making me wait for the next 2 episodes to be out. .ALSO, there is a SEA of eye candy!!!! Seriously, there are 3 super hot male characters here!!! It's brilliant!!! Crazy about revenge events too, with LOTS of murders ~

alot of people toled me about shark, but u are the most excited one of them XD am gonna give it a shot, i have alot of time anyway.. thank u!!!!