Hello everyone! 

Guess who’s back again for the upteenth time in the recommendation forum lol... anyways, I’m looking for dramas similar to ‘Prison Playbook’, a tvN drama that I absolutely adored to bits. So, if there’s any dramas similar to that (clever and actually funny comedy, well-written characters and basically a roller coaster of emotions) I would love your recommendations! 

Please recommend me dramas other than the reply series because they’re from the same writer as Prison Playbook and I’ve watched them already :)

Thanks!

I suspect a lot of people will recommend Misaeng, praising its gritty realism. Given that it ends with a recreation of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, I've always found that "it's SO realistic!" shtick a bit hard to comprehend. :)

I watched Prison Playbook  because a very dear friend raved about it, telling me that it really reminded him of his two years in a Korean prison.  That sort of testimony to a Drama's authenticity is rare, but two that give me a similar vibe are Live and Running Mates. They might be worth your checking out. 

Not quite the same as it's not set in a prison, but has strong bromance like PP: A Gentleman's Dignity