Hi, everyone! I'm fairly new to the wonderful world of Kdramas.  I started watching a few months ago and have been hooked ever since.  My first drama was Goblin and I was entranced.  I've watched several dramas since then and most recently finished Fated to Love You.  And, I must say, it's at the top of my favorite list.  I feel empty now that it's over.  Anyway, I was hoping for some recommendations that might fill the hole that Gun left behind.   I love male leads that can convey emotion through intense looks and then  provide those ultimate cute romantic moments as well.  It's a lethal combination!! 

I've also completed:

Healer

Well Intended Love

Strong Woman and Weightlifting Fairy

Autumns Concerto

Falling for Innocence

Her Private Life

Another Miss Oh

The Greatest Love

Bromance

Coffee Prince

Secret Garden

W

It's okay, That's Love

Oh My Venus

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

Now I'm in a bit of a funk because I think Jang Hyuk portrayal of Lee Gun destroyed me (in a good way, lol).  So any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!  TIA

Welcome to the kdrama world! You’ve definitely watched a lot of good dramas! Here’s a few recommendations:

- Touch Your Heart: very sweet and heartwarming. I almost find it similar to Her Private Life in that the two leads don’t initially like each other but very quickly start to like and respect each other. This show is silly and has a lot of fluff. The two main characters are very cute! Yoo In Na is hilarious. 

- My Love From Another Star: a kdrama classic for a reason. Jun Ji Hyun is also hilarious and she sells her character. She’s a dramatic af movie star who falls in love with an alien. It has all the addicting kdrama elements and the romance is pretty fun. 

- The Legend of the Blue Sea: stars Jun Ji Hyun as well, she’s once again hilarious, and the show is just super fun! Little Mermaid in modern day. Cute, funny, good romance.

-City Hunter: if you like Healer, you’ll like City Hunter. It’s a 2011 version essentially. Similar-ish premise, but definitely distinct. Has Park Min Young in it, who is in several of the shows you’ve mentioned. 

Hope you enjoy! 

High end crush!!

My love Eun Dong

Go Princess Go

My secret hotel

Noble, my love

secret

Crash landing on you

Heir

From your message it looks like you are looking for lighthearted dramas where the male lead goes though a bit of heartache, here are my suggestions: 

Shopping King Louie - it's a cuteness fest, but when his heart breaks it feels like somebody punched a puppy

Cunning Single Lady - a mostly light, but at times frustrating watch( for all the good reasons)

To be honest I think you have watched most of my favourite light hearted stuff. I have darker recommendations, where the focus is more on the angst,  which still do have some cute and funny moments too . Let me know if you'd like me to post them too.