Hi everyone! :3

First of all. Can you help me by identifying which is the second couple in this video. The first is heungsoon (Woosuk or Jongbin. Whatever you like to call it) and I totally adore this couple <3
But I would really like to know which drama is the second couple from? their names?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzXWER_sfnk

And Secondly, Could you guys please recommend some BL dramas or movies? (Korean or Japanese) Also please mention if they have any scenes that I should be cautions of. Soft BL is preferred, things such as hand holding, hugs and even a kiss or two are okay.

Help would be really appreciated :)
It's from drama Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors but they are not a couple in the drama but just friends, one of them is Song Joong Ki and in that drama he is in relationship with a woman. For a drama I recommend K-drama Life is Beautiful. And movies: Two Weddings And a Funeral, Go Go G-Boys, Antique (kmovie) and Takumi-kun series, i think in those movies there aren't any hard scences, but it's been some time since i watched them so i could forgot about that ;) I think i Takumi there is bed scene but not the actual bed scen since you can only see one person grabing another person's hand and a lot of white color :lol:
Loretti wrote: It's from drama Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors but they are not a couple in the drama but just friends, one of them is Song Joong Ki and in that drama he is in relationship with a woman.
For a drama I recommend K-drama Life is Beautiful.
And movies: Two Weddings And a Funeral, Go Go G-Boys, Antique (kmovie) and Takumi-kun series, i think in those movies there aren't any hard scences, but it's been some time since i watched them so i could forgot about that ;) I think i Takumi there is bed scene but not the actual bed scen since you can only see one person grabing another person's hand and a lot of white color :lol:

Thank you so much! :D
xD ooh~ that white is cute ^^ I mean I remember watching the Sekai ichi hatsukoi (Anime) and I really really liked that scene since there isnt any thing hard or mature, which I wouldn be able to see and still makes me fangirl xD haha
I can recommend you some japanese movies: Ai No Kotodama,Ai no kotodama 2 Sekai no Hate Made,Pure,Taiikukan Baby,Boys Love 1,2,Big Bang Love Juvenile,Ren ai Shindan Tsubasa no Kakera,Junjou Pure Heart (It's really good) :D These movies are mostly on youtube but only korean BL movie I seen was Antique Bakery and some short movies on youtube :D And you should really watch Takumi Kun series,It's very cute,my favorite BL movies :D
I also recommend the Takumi Kun series, it's a really good set of love stories. Also recommend two shorts: Boy Meets Boy and Just Friends.
exo-dolphin wrote: I can recommend you some japanese movies: Ai No Kotodama,Ai no kotodama 2 Sekai no Hate Made,Pure,Taiikukan Baby,Boys Love 1,2,Big Bang Love Juvenile,Ren ai Shindan Tsubasa no Kakera,Junjou Pure Heart (It's really good) :D These movies are mostly on youtube but only korean BL movie I seen was Antique Bakery and some short movies on youtube :D And you should really watch Takumi Kun series,It's very cute,my favorite BL movies :D

Woah! Thank you for all the recommends! :D
Wait? Junjou is clean??? seriously!!?
And It has Tochihara Rakuto! <3 I really like him!!
Are all these drama/movies soft love??
wsa67 wrote: I also recommend the Takumi Kun series, it's a really good set of love stories. Also recommend two shorts: Boy Meets Boy and Just Friends.

Thank you :)
I've seen boy meets boy. Its sweet and short <3 Amazing! Kim Hye Seong looks absulotely beautiful in it xD and the other one looks good too. The only problem i had with it was the fairy (but atleast she was bearable xD)

Just Friends is soft???