Wow me please. Haven't been wowed lately by drama. Just romantic comedies. And keep in mind a bunch of cute guys won't wow me. No sad endings either but that should go without saying
A Gentleman's Dignity, Protect the Boss, and Pride. I second Answer Me 1997 and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Currently airing The Master's Sun has started out great. Goong is an okay drama but it does have Yoon Eun Hye in it. One of these is sure to wow you.
The Greatest Love Secret Garden Protect the Boss If you haven't seen these you haven't seen funny
Capital Scandal Gu Family Book Arang and the Magistrate Time Between Dog and Wolf All of those certainly wowed me.
White Christmas. 20000% But It kinda has a sad-ish ending, but the story is told so well and all the actors are superb. It's not a rom-com though either, if that's what you're looking for. It's a psychological thriller, I guess.
romcom is my favourite genre, so: i need a romance (matured, funny, sexy) the greatest love (heartbreaking - literally, but so good) heartstrings (sweet)
Soulmate Love Shuffle Secret Garden
i agree with reply 1997
for this year: All About My Romance and Monstar - is very cute :D

Sungkyunkwan Scandal - doesn't really feel like a period drama, esp after first couple eps. (Has same main female lead as City Hunter) I just watched Volleyball Lover and was amused by it (not very well known drama)
Not wowed thanks for all the recs any way
WhenFangirlsAttack00 wrote: Kazoku Game

That's not a rom-com.
Man I'm stuck in between watching Oh my lady for the 6 time orProsecutor Princess which i dropped in the fist minute.