Smile starring Matsumoto Jun If you like animals Juui Doolittle Majo no Jouken (if you're into older woman/younger man) Last Friends Sunao ni Naranakute Summer Snow Soratobu Touhoushitsu (you may find it dull, but there is a part that can serve as a tear jerker)
Oh.. This is a good forum good thing i check this out.. Coz' i was looking for something to watch... :)
Seconding: Aishiteru Daisuki!! Smile Majo no Jouken Last Friends And I'd add: Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi Taiyou no Kisetsu Koukou Kyoushi (2003) Zeni Geba Hikari to Tomo ni... The last two aren't romantic love stories, but they both made me cry.
I agree with mother, I permanently had a box of tissues by my side watching it lol

One Million Stars Falling from the Sky
Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna
Definitely Koizora (both the movie and the series, though I prefer the series) and Taiyou no Uta (the series is my favorite one) are both beautiful dramas that made me ball~
Mioka and Koizara are both pretty good. You should also watch Crying out Love, in the Center of the World it's another sad jdrama almost as sad as 1 litre of tears. I also really like Long Love Letter.
Woaah a lot of recommended dramas here :O i feel like i want to watch them all :D thank you all for your help ^_^ i appreciate it :)