Hello everyone! I'm looking romance dramas where the male lead is cold or uninterested in having relationship he then ends up really loving/falling hard for the female lead and not knowing how to handle/channel his feelings. Love watching these heroes who never really cared about anyone come to lose control because of the female lead and are now at a loss.

The female lead doesn't really care about him and is not interested in him. She don't have any feelings for him and isn't thinking or drooling about him.  She speaks her mind and stands up for herself and isn't a pushover or doormat.

He continuously screw up in order to win her heart. It would be sweet to watch him change and became a better person due to female lead. Please feel free to recommend me  dramas from any country. Thank you <3

Maybe you could try Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. The ML is not really cold and doesn't really change to "a better person", but he is definitely the one chasing the uninterested and very (head-)strong girl. And he is doing it in a clumsy and funny way.

If you want to see a cold male lead change to warmer person all the while bickering with the FL, maybe Under the Power is right for you. It has got some really funny episodes, but romance is not the sole focus. And there is not so much of a chase as in SMDBS.

High End crush -it's short and cute show

• Reply 1997
  • From 5 to 9 (Japan) 
  • Monstar (youth Kdrama) 
  • Noble My Love
  • Hello Again (Taiwan)
  • Well Intended Love

It has cheating but Jao Sao Rim Tang.

Let me explain the cheating:
He was a big player, using women who offered, only for sex never believing he will fall in love. Then he has to get married for a reason. He is rich and handosme and anyone would marry him but he only wants FL. He cheats a couple times when women throw themselves at him. But weirdly, he always comes back to her and even tells his bed mates, while in bed, that his wife is fascinating and fabulous. Then he wants to sign the marriage certificate with her, to make it legal. He stops cheating after that, when the marriage became real for him and he realised he was learning to love one person.

• Secret garden (exactly like you described)
  • The tale of nokdu (the leads fall in love at the same time but he's the one who shows his love first. The FL is strong)
  • Coffee prince (this is a very particular story and it follows what you say, the ML goes crazy for the FL, you'll like it)
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim (the ML really changes because of her. The FL is strong & independent but then she falls too)
  • School 2017 (ML falls first and the FL doesn't seem to care)
 _Muffty_:

Maybe you could try Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. The ML is not really cold and doesn't really change to "a better person", but he is definitely the one chasing the uninterested and very (head-)strong girl. And he is doing it in a clumsy and funny way.

If you want to see a cold male lead change to warmer person all the while bickering with the FL, maybe Under the Power is right for you. It has got some really funny episodes, but romance is not the sole focus. And there is not so much of a chase as in SMDBS.

Thank you

Elena:
  • Secret garden (exactly like you described)
  • The tale of nokdu (the leads fall in love at the same time but he's the one who shows his love first. The FL is strong)
  • Coffee prince (this is a very particular story and it follows what you say, the ML goes crazy for the FL, you'll like it)
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim (the ML really changes because of her. The FL is strong & independent but then she falls too)
  • School 2017 (ML falls first and the FL doesn't seem to care)

Thank you 

Czakhareina:
  • Reply 1997
  • From 5 to 9 (Japan) 
  • Monstar (youth Kdrama) 
  • Noble My Love
  • Hello Again (Taiwan)
  • Well Intended Love

Thank you 

Elle0804:

High End crush -it's short and cute show

I love this  drama 

SSKF:

It has cheating but Jao Sao Rim Tang.

Let me explain the cheating:
He was a big player, using women who offered, only for sex never believing he will fall in love. Then he has to get married for a reason. He is rich and handosme and anyone would marry him but he only wants FL. He cheats a couple times when women throw themselves at him. But weirdly, he always comes back to her and even tells his bed mates, while in bed, that his wife is fascinating and fabulous. Then he wants to sign the marriage certificate with her, to make it legal. He stops cheating after that, when the marriage became real for him and he realised he was learning to love one person.

Thank you 

Hana Yuri Dango (or any other reiteration)

The Heirs

Cheese in the Trap

tharntype (if you like dudes liking dudes)

Boy For Rent

zmoser:

Hana Yuri Dango (or any other reiteration)

The Heirs

Cheese in the Trap

tharntype (if you like dudes liking dudes)

Boy For Rent

Thank you 

• The Romance of Tiger and Rose
  • Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
  • Professional Single
  • School 2017
  • Sparkle Love 
  • Top Star Yoo Baek
  • My First First Love (He is not cold, but he is irritated about his feelings)
  • Noble, My Love
  • Something About 1%