I'm looking for an interesting drama. I like a good story, but I need something without a lot of melodrama, which will leave a positive feel. I enjoy romance in my dramas. Without being 'overdone' (for example: I didn't enjoy the film 'the Grand Heist' very much).

I would prefer a drama of maximum 20 episodes or so.

To give you a feel of what I mean:
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal had some difficult moments, but overall it was funny and cute and it had a nice plot.
- Coffee Prince left also a very positive feeling.
- My Bratty Princess

I'm thinking about starting Ghost, but I'm not sure about it. I don't mind much that it doesn't have romance, but I'm looking for something that makes me 'happy' at the moment :P.
well I have not seen Secret Garden and 49 days in your lists. They may be what you are looking for. and Love Shuffle and Reply 1997 are good romantic comedies. But Ghost? I am not sure if it is the right choice to have a happy feeling.
Hehe ok. Well Ghost I thought it might just be a nice kind of detective series: catch the criminal in 1 hour kind of thing :D. I looked into Secret Garden en 49 days. 49 days sounded a bit sad? Love Shuffle I did not know before. It sounds interesting! Reply 1997.. I'm not really into K-pop. Is it worth watching even if I don't like that?
My Name is Kim Sam Soon or Protect the Boss they are both funny/happy and on your list :)
Haeundae lovers Hello miss I'm sure I'll love them, they r of the kind which makes u happy and smile whene remember them.
Totoro wrote: Hehe ok. Well Ghost I thought it might just be a nice kind of detective series: catch the criminal in 1 hour kind of thing :D.

I looked into Secret Garden en 49 days. 49 days sounded a bit sad?

Love Shuffle I did not know before. It sounds interesting! Reply 1997.. I'm not really into K-pop. Is it worth watching even if I don't like that?

Well Ghost is a good criminal drama, but it would not make you happy I guess...at the moment I am watching Nine, Time travel nine times and somehow even the stories are totally different I felt like they have they have the same feeling. They get deeper and deeper. Secret Garden is one of favourites and if you can survive the first episodes, it gets funnier, has the same feeling like You are beautiful. 49 days does not a totally sad ending, actually I liked how they wrapped it. And the Death Angel charackter was epic in my opinion, still it has a little bit melodrama thing. Love Shuffle is actually a sit-com like but the idea and the caracters makesyou watch it, and it's short so you do not get lost in the process. Lastly Reply 1997 was a good suprise for me. I am also not into K-pop and it also has nothing to do with K-pop, actually they make fun of it, which was cute. Since the drama begins in 90's, there are lots of things that make you smile, like tomogatchis or pagers, or how they are so excited for jeans and stuff. It is definietly not a comedy but a love story, still it keeps you on the edge a little bit. :) I liked Sungkyunkwan Scandal a lot so if you find anything similar to it, actually I would be happy to hear it
Personally I really liked Call of the Country, its really funny and there is also romance. Also there is not really any annoying characters such as evil mother in laws/ etc. Or maybe Full House but that does have annoying antagonists. But if I had to choose from your to watch list I would say Protect the Boss while there is antagonists the main character is really strong so she stands up to anyone who is against her.
Rascal wrote: ''Bad family''

This was such a good drama. Family comedy with a bit of romance, which Kim Myung Min really made worth watching. His comedy was so great paired with his excellent acting ability.

goldenseal50 wrote: My Name is Kim Sam Soon or Protect the Boss they are both funny/happy and on your list :)

I second these, as well! Both romantic and light, with little to no melodrama.

Also, maybe 101st Proposal and Dr. Kkang might be to your liking. They are both relatively light dramas too.
I recommend Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. It's a very simple, but cute drama. I would also agree with the recommendations of Secret Garden and Love Shuffle, they're two of my favorites! 49 Days is a favorite of mine as well, but it is sad, so when you're in the mood for a really good but sad show, watch 49 Days.
Thanks everyone for the recommendations! - I started with Bad Family, finished 2 episodes. But I'm not really getting into the story yet. I will try another episode tomorrow I think. - I actually already finished 'Love Shuffle' (I had a lot of laundry to do, so it was ideal to combine :D). Sometimes I had the feeling: 'Oh no, it is getting dramatic' but it is true.. somehow in the end it gives you a great feeling. - I'm looking into the other dramas recommended here as well! Please keep posting if you feel there are more series like this :D. @shadowdancer: - Thanks for explaining. Nine was great, but I understand what you are trying to describe. I will wait a few days with watching until I'm in a better mood. - What exactly did you like about Sungkyunkwan Scandal? Was it the friendship (bromance), the historical setting, the school setting, the gender-bender, the romance, the comedy...? (Or the combo, hehehe). Because for a lot of these things I have good recommendations, but it would be easier if I knew things you liked most. (Maybe its hard to say, because I this series just has a great combination of a lot of elements).
I recommend Love Now...unfortunately it's 72 episodes long which is a bit longer than what you asked for but other than that...its a very positive romance, and makes you feel so good! The romance is sizzling and even though a lot of the stuff is very cliches and its starts off really typical - but as long as you can sit through the first 30 or so episodes (or skip through them like I did) the other 40 episodes are well worth watching!
It's difficult to find asian dramas that leave you feeling happy at the end isn't it. Here are some that left me happy at the end though: These 2 dramas' couples are part of my cutest couples list: Love & Marriage Baby Faced Beauty From your PTW list: 9 End 2 Outs (very light non-angsty love story) And I know this is a movie but it still provided me with great laughs: Detroit Metal City
I've seen someone recommended 49 Days... It's a very good drama and I would recommend it, but if you're looking for something to leave you happy DO NOT watch it.
You should definitely go for Reply 1997 . I'm not into Kpop, too, but I enjoyed the drama. My Name is Kim Sam Soon will also provide you what you search for.