I've recently watched a Taiwanese drama called Love Keeps Going http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2471/love-keeps-going and although the ending was poor (imo) I really enjoyed the show as a whole. To this day, my mind can't stop thinking about this drama, it has left a big impression in my mind. I've also recently finished Heartstrings, which didn't have as much drama as Love Keeps Going, and I felt as though the relationships between the main characters could of been played around with I still really enjoyed it. The reasons being are the young cast, the tone of the drama was very uplifting, the ost, casts were very fashionable and in general I found it to be enjoyable to watch.

So I'm now looking for something similar to Love Keeps Going or Heartstrings to watch. The things that I'm looking for are:
Romance (this has to be a definite and main theme of the drama)
Cast has to look young (somewhere between 20-30)
Dramatic (would prefer the show to touch my feels) while also having some comedic theme to lighten the mood from time to time
Recent Dramas, somewhere from 2010 onwards (may consider older dramas, if they appeal to me)
I think that the following 3 dramas will satisfy all of your requirements. 1.Flower Boy Next Door, part of the Flower Boy series from TVN. Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye were just precious in this show. 2. Down With Love, a Taiwanese show featuring another cute couple Jerry Yan and Ella Chen. 3. Queen In Hyun's Man, possibly the cutest show that wasn't silly that I've ever seen. The on screen chemistry between the main couple was hot enough to scorch my eyebrows. I think all of these were cute, featured couples with great chemistry, included a bit of laughs along the way and did a good job of hitting right on the 'feels' button. Hope this helped.
I second down with love, haven't watch queen in hyun's man but I recommend fondant garden and protect the boss. hope this helps you have shows for you to watch but these two are really good.
ChatteringHana wrote: I think that the following 3 dramas will satisfy all of your requirements.
1.Flower Boy Next Door, part of the Flower Boy series from TVN. Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye were just precious in this show.
2. Down With Love, a Taiwanese show featuring another cute couple Jerry Yan and Ella Chen.
3. Queen In Hyun's Man, possibly the cutest show that wasn't silly that I've ever seen. The on screen chemistry between the main couple was hot enough to scorch my eyebrows.

I think all of these were cute, featured couples with great chemistry, included a bit of laughs along the way and did a good job of hitting right on the 'feels' button. Hope this helped.

Flower Boy Next Door seems interesting. And it has Park Shin Hye from Heartstrings! I think I'll check this out next, thanks for suggesting it. :D
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Secret Garden especially has a great deal of romance in it, and both are packed with lots of humour and light-heartedness among the whole cast! Not to forget the great chemistry between the main leads <3 I personally enjoys Secret Garden more though I love both. I LOVEEEED Love Keeps Going & Heartstrings so I pretty much know what you're looking for' ;) Mike he is so hot isn't he! If you like Love Keeps Going so much, watch Momo Love. It stars Cyndi Wang from LKG again, and Jiro Wang as the male lead and Calvin Chen as 2nd male lead, both from Fahrenheit who are extremely hot :D A beautiful love story with the right amount of romance! I loved Fated To Love You, and am quite sure you will be hooked to it cuz it hooked everyone in general ;) Hope I helped!~
loverain777 wrote: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Secret Garden especially has a great deal of romance in it, and both are packed with lots of humour and light-heartedness among the whole cast! Not to forget the great chemistry between the main leads <3 I personally enjoys Secret Garden more though I love both. I LOVEEEED Love Keeps Going & Heartstrings so I pretty much know what you're looking for' ;) Mike he is so hot isn't he! If you like Love Keeps Going so much, watch Momo Love. It stars Cyndi Wang from LKG again, and Jiro Wang as the male lead and Calvin Chen as 2nd male lead, both from Fahrenheit who are extremely hot :D A beautiful love story with the right amount of romance! I loved Fated To Love You, and am quite sure you will be hooked to it cuz it hooked everyone in general ;)

Hope I helped!~

Thanks for the suggestions! Secret Garden and Momo Love are already on my plan to watch list :D So I think that I'll be checking them out soon. And Flower Boy Ramyun Shop looks promising, I think I'll be watching it soon too!!

And I have to agree, Mike He sooo hot in Love Keeps Going!!
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Protect The Boss
Rooftop Prince (I didn't rate it too high, but it fits your criteria and judging by how high you rated heartstrings you might like it too.)
You're beautiful - you said that you enjoyed Heartstrings...well in this one you habe both Park Shin Hye and Younghwa + it's really sweet

Autumn's Concerto - this is a really beautiful TW drama that I enjoyed.It's more on the dramatic part thought, but the romance it's really great

Boys Before Flowers - I'm sure you heard of this one...I think it's exactly what you're looking for

Secret Garden - great drama...a must watch for all drama lovers

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - this one is sweetness overload!!

Paradise Farm - I think you'll like this one
If you want lots of drama and romance, you are probably looking for melodramas. Here is a list of some dramas you might want to check out:

Missing You - First love, tragic separation, overcoming all odds

The Princess' Man - Romeo & Juliet-esque sageuk drama, definitely not lighthearted at any point, though. It's one of my all-time favorites, but it is an emotional rollercoaster. If you don't tear up, you aren't human.

Autumn's Concerto - Another first love / tragic separation and overcoming all odds story, the acting is superb and the romance and story are chilling at times. It is definitely lighthearted at times.

Queen in-Hyun's Man - Probably the sweetest and most romantic drama I have ever seen. The chemistry between the two leads (they are dating in real life) is exceptional and it is absolutely full of moments that will make you want to cry as well as moments that will make your heart flutter.
Rooftop Prince ♥
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3380/the-rooftop-prince
Favourite drama ever~
JYJ's Yoochun is in it ^^ And it fits your criteria, will definitely 'touch your feels' lol

The Master's Sun is also good, but it is still airing.
And yes, it will also 'touch your feels' It's horror though.
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/6756/the-sun-of-the-lord
It's really good ♥

These two are my favourite romance dramas :)