Hey!

At first: This post can have spoilers! I´m new to MDL so I don´t know how to mark a spoiler^^``

I'm searching for a Romance drama, where the female lead is really REALLY dense.
I mean dense and oblivios in love.

I almost never saw a drama like that. Everytime I watch a drama, the female lead just annoys me because she never thinks the way I would think.

I was never in love and if a boy said to me that he loves me, I would start laughing.

So I want a drama where:

-the female lead is completely dense and oblivious when it comes to love (So dense that the guy could literally confess to her but she would think it was a joke and wouldn't take it seriously) or she can't consider herself as an love interest for someone
-male lead falls in love first
-female lead is strong or smart or something like that
-the female lead is still cool and can control her emotions even after she falls in love

I don't want:

-a female lead who blushes all the time because the male lead says something or is close to her
-a fast romance. I want the female lead to take time. I don't like it, if they end up together too fast (As an example for what I think is to fast: If the drama has 16 Episodes and they end up together in episode 12, that is too fast for me. That's why I still haven't finished "Fight For My Way" because the Romance is too fast for me)

Examples:

"My First First Love" - PERFECT. I literally love this drama SO SO much!! She was so confused about his actions all the time. It's one of my favorite dramas of all time

"Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me" S1 - Season 1 was SO good! In the second season the female lead gets a bit weak and I didn't liked it that much, but the first season was so so good. The male lead literally said to her "Let's date" and she passed away and said: "Do you want me to die because of a shock?" and started laughing and couldn't take him seriously

"Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo" - She considered him just as a friend until he confessed to her. It was beautiful and funny but she fell too fast in my opinion

"Extraordinary You" - Not exactly the female lead I'm looking for BUT... She has her dense moments. Like the scene at the bench where Haru has a name tag on his shirt and she comes closer and closer and Haru gets a mini panic attack xD

Examples how it shouldn't be:

"The Heirs" 

"Cheese in the trap"

"Cinderella and the four knights"

"My Secret Romance"

"Bring it on, Ghost!"

Dramas that come close to my description but have not completely convinced me:

"What's wrong with Secretary Kim?" She was perfect at the Beginning but gets "weak" through the drama. They literally would have kissed in in episode 5 if the male lead hadn't pushed her

"The Brightest Star in the Sky" - She was good at the beginning and  didn't paid much attention to the male lead because she was in love with the second lead but after he dumped her she just cried 1 night and immediately fell in love with the male lead. The male lead was too calm for my taste. He was like "I don't care how your feelings are now you will fall in love with me sooner or later"

"Skate Into Love" - Good at the beginning but it was too easy to sway her. They accidentally kissed and she just thought about that kiss the whole time...

"School 2017" - ALMOST PERFECT :( Fell for him too fast in my opinion

Bonuses:

-Hate to love relationship or from friends to lovers (I love dramas like that)
-jealos male lead (Like the male lead in Fight For My Way, My First First Love or Radio Romance)
-School Romance or at least a young cast
-Caring female lead (I think many people know this kind of scene where the male lead is injured and the female lead takes care of him and he looks at her. Something like that)
-Female lead only sees him as a friend or really hates him (Or she hates him but they get close to each other and he develops feelings for her while she only sees him as a friend. A lot of second leads are like that and it hurts me so much. Like in "My Secret Romance" or "Skate Into Love")

Any country is welcome!

I know it is hard to find a drama like that but I would be so grateful if some people could recommend dramas like that :(
I'm searching for so long and a lot of other recommendations are not really what I am looking for.

Sorry for this long post. I just wanted to make it clear enough.

I apologize for my english^^"

Try Reply 1988. This is more slice-of-life than straight romance but the main cast is a group of young friends. Female lead does have crushes and can be a little silly about them, but she is completely oblivious to the feelings that others have for her and treats them like friends, leading to funny/cute moments. Definite friends to lovers, slow-burn romance.  Male lead falls in love first. Very slow pace - the leads don't get together until the last episode. 

^^ To add a spoiler tag, highlight the spoiler text and click the triangle with an exclamation mark in it, in the text editing box. Then, to view a spoiler hover over the covered text. 

• Five Children - secondary couple in Sangmin and Yoontae
  • The Greatest Love
  • Monstar
  • Boss and Me
  • Falling for innocence
  • Noble My Love
  • Love O2O - no love to hate

+ Le Coup De Foudre

It is highly recommended to you, since you are like slow pacing romance with dense FL- yet heartwarming thru episodes.  

Something similiar to this one is, the holy trinity:  A Love So Beautiful / Put Your Head on My Shoulder / The Love Equations. I wouldn't recommend The Love Equations since the romance is too fast (even for me), but maybe you'd considering to watch it after watching A Love So Beautiful / Put Your Head on My Shoulder.

+ In Time With You 

This drama has many adaptations, but I like the Japanese one (I Don't Love You Yet), their chemistry was superb for me. The story is about from friend to love. 

+ Where The Lost One Go

Actually this one is somehow bitter-sweet drama. But I do love how the story goes on. Each episode would make you smile and cry at same time!

+ 30 but 17

Hope you'd like it ^^

Rara:

+ Le Coup De Foudre

It is highly recommended to you, since you are like slow pacing romance with dense FL- yet heartwarming thru episodes.  

Something similiar to this one is, the holy trinity:  A Love So Beautiful / Put Your Head on My Shoulder / The Love Equations. I wouldn't recommend The Love Equations since the romance is too fast (even for me), but maybe you'd considering to watch it after watching A Love So Beautiful / Put Your Head on My Shoulder.

+ In Time With You 

This drama has many adaptations, but I like the Japanese one (I Don't Love You Yet), their chemistry was superb for me. The story is about from friend to love. 

+ Where The Lost One Go

Actually this one is somehow bitter-sweet drama. But I do love how the story goes on. Each episode would make you smile and cry at same time!

+ 30 but 17

Hope you'd like it ^^

YASSSS I AGREE WITH WHERE THE LOST ONES GO AND 30 BUT 17 BOTH DRAMAS ARE MY FAVORITE DRAMAS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE 

Dream High (she doesn't realize who she really likes until the end of ep 14 of 16)

The Story of Ming Lan (she's not dense, but the romance is a slow burn, and they take until ep 40 of 78 to be together)

my question is, almost every drama i find has airheaded dumb female leads, how did u find ur collection lol?.  

oh god i read through ur post.

the title is such a click bait, here i thought you wanted drama with dumb stupid airheaded female leads, but actually want quite the opposite

Hey  @Bubblegum20 !!!

I know I’m a bit late to answer your request but still glad that I came across you …..

Because recently I a watched a SINGAPORE DRAMA , and it featured the qualities  described by you . 

Name of the drama -  MY STAR BRIDE.

Episodes  -   20  (45minutes)

Year  - 2021 

Available on   -  YouTube,Dramacool,meWatch …etc

Trust me the female lead is so dense but in a cute and good  way …and she is so oblivious to love that a third party had to intervene to make her realise her feelings for the ML and ML’s feelings for  her…….

You’ll love the interactions between the characters….

Even without a kiss scene between the leads, their chemistry is good that you keep on rooting for them.

My only complaint against the drama is that the ending was rushed for me.

They could comfortably make  two more episodes easily as I kept longing for the lead pairs screen space (because there were so many subplots in the drama making them share the screen space equally with the main leads 😒 )…..

I don’t know whether you’ll notice my suggestion but if you do come across my post ,don’t forget to miss out this drama as it ticks your list.

Clarywayland20:

Hey  @Bubblegum20 !!!

I know I’m a bit late to answer your request but still glad that I came across you …..

Because recently I a watched a SINGAPORE DRAMA , and it featured the qualities  described by you . 

Name of the drama -  MY STAR BRIDE.

Episodes  -   20  (45minutes)

Year  - 2021 

Available on   -  YouTube,Dramacool,meWatch …etc

Trust me the female lead is so dense but in a cute and good  way …

You’ll love the interactions between the characters….

Even without a kiss scene between the leads, their chemistry is good that you keep on rooting for them.

My only complaint against the drama is the ending was rushed for me.

They could comfortably make  two more episodes easily as I kept longing for the lead pairs screen space (because there were so many subplots in the drama making them share the screen space equally with the main leads ? )…..

I don’t know whether you’ll notice my suggestion but if you do come across my post ,don’t forget to miss out this drama as it ticks your list.

Thank you so much! I always appreciate when people commend on my posts, because I am always looking for new dramas with this trope^^ Most of the time the recommendations are not quite what I am looking for, so i am excided to watch this one! :)

@Bubblegum20 ! You’re welcome!! I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching the show …Do checkout ASAP :)