So recently, I've been too interested in watching long dramas including both daily and family dramas.

I feel too lonely to watch those 16-20 episode drama where female stays alone in her apartment and where everybody lives separately.

Since my own family is a disaster, I find watching these really cheerful family dramas more comfortable.

I need light family dramas, please no no no tragedies cause I'm kinda weak with heart, and get highly depressed seeing one tragedy after another in a drama.

And please, no no no LOVE TRIANGLES of Two guys and one girl! I hate it.

But I'd love it if there is love triangle of two girls and one guy! And both are equal competitors! Even if they're not, it'll work too.

Dramas I've watched till now-

Ugly Alert (It was so good that even after a week, I keep comparing it with other dramas)

Smile, you (My first family drama)

Ojagkyo Brothers (Still watching it, its really good, but kinda frustrating also, but in positive sense.)

Father is Strange (in my watchlist but since I've already seen too many videos and spoilers of this drama in YouTube, its maybe the last drama I'll consider to watch)

Glorious days (in my watchlist, looks good but again watched too many spoilers for it)

My golden life (In my watchlist, will watch it for the second couple since first one look straight boring)

My daughter soo yeong (Again, will watch it for the second couple only)

What's happening in my family (This drama looked interesting the most to me, but my mind was spoiled the moment I heard it has love triangle, and that too between one of my two favorite leads. So I won't watch it anymore. Tbh, this drama looked too good to leave it but I just can't stand love triangles!)

MY favourite family Dramas are 

Yeah That's How It Is

Goodbye to Goodbye

Both are very literally FAMILY Dramas, in that the focus is on families - what defines them, how they function. There are romantic pairings, but they are not the core of the stories - ESPECIALLY in the case of Goodbye to Goodbye

Graceful Family

My father is strange

Five Children / Five Enough - kdrama, three romances, no triangles, lots of interfering parents, 50 episodes.

Answer Me/Reply 1988 - five families that live on one street. Not a love triangle with two guys, but a girl surrounded by five guy friends, and you have to guess which one gets her. Also Answer Me/Reply 1997 is a lot about family life.

Lingerie Girls’ Generation.

Every one of the Japanese asadora (morning drama). Two are produced each year, each of about 150 15-minute episodes, and they are always about family life, set in various periods of recent Japanese history. They are not tragic and generally have a light tone, although there are some dramatic sequences.

Mother - the Korean version, is dramatic and harrowing, but it is all about families especially mothers, and has a well-earned happy ending. The original Japanese version is quite good too but ends in sadness.

On the Way to the Airport is about an affair between two unhappily married people, so it is a drama, and it focuses a lot on their family lives, and ends well.

We Married as Job is about an awkward couple at home, with some extended family interaction, and is a lot of fun.

Would you be interested in the C-drama Ode to Joy? Two seasons each of about 50 episodes, not about families but about five very different women who share an apartment floor, gradually forge friendships and look after each other through many trials? Their family backgrounds feature.

burhaaadmi:

MY favourite family Dramas are 

Yeah That's How It Is

Goodbye to Goodbye

Both are very literally FAMILY Dramas, in that the focus is on families - what defines them, how they function. There are romantic pairings, but they are not the core of the stories - ESPECIALLY in the case of Goodbye to Goodbye

Thanks a lot! That's how it is was on my radar for a long time! I'm glad you recommended it!

IDK:

Graceful Family

My father is strange

Thanks, graceful family romance I saw on YouTube and so far, the videos convinced me with positive views!

I have already watched or dropped most of the recommended dramas by rje1, five children looks interesting enough, I'm gonna add it to my list! Thank you very much!

also check out

• All About Mom - there is a bit about the anothee guy liking the FL, but its pretty weak and non love triangle romance things
  • My Only One
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Super Family
  • Love Now (Taiwan) 
  • All is Well (china) 
  • 1% of something (2003)
  • Love in sandstorm (Taiwan
  • Golden Pouch
  • New tales of a Gisaeng - not really famiky drama per se but a good drama
  • Maybe:
    • Beautiful world, wonderful Life - though i was mostly only invested in the redemption of the cheater ex-hubby, though i did want him to drop dead at the start... 

Check out the dramas in this list Best Family K-Dramas. It probably has what you're looking for.

All About My Mom +1

My Only One +1

Heard it Through the Grapevine is interesting and so funny

Czakhareina:

also check out

• All About Mom - there is a bit about the anothee guy liking the FL, but its pretty weak and non love triangle romance things
  • My Only One
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Super Family
  • Love Now (Taiwan) 
  • All is Well (china) 
  • 1% of something (2003)
  • Love in sandstorm (Taiwan
  • Golden Pouch
  • New tales of a Gisaeng - not really famiky drama per se but a good drama
  • Maybe:
    • Beautiful world, wonderful Life - though i was mostly only invested in the redemption of the cheater ex-hubby, though i did want him to drop dead at the start... 

Thanks a lot! I see many interesting ones that I missed searching for! Thanks a lot!

peephole:

Check out the dramas in this list Best Family K-Dramas. It probably has what you're looking for.

All About My Mom +1

My Only One +1

Heard it Through the Grapevine is interesting and so funny

Omg a whole list! Really thanks a lot!