I’m obsessed and addicted with this trope. I’ve seen all the “Meteor Garden” versions with this trope as well as everything before 2020 with this trope too. Please don’t base it on my drama list to recommend those to me, because it’s not quite up to date. I love all Cinderella stories like this. Any country, any language too, I really don’t mind at all. Just anything with this trope with any language and from any country. Please help, I’m desperate for a lot more to binge! My top “3 favourites are : “Love of Aurora”, “Boss and me” and lastly : “Meteor Garden 2018”. Also a bonus will be a love-hate relationship from the start that slowly develops into infatuation and obsession with the ML and SML and if not too much to ask, a few intense jealousy and sweet sex scenes between the FL, the ML and the  SML.

I just completed my list on here and its all pretty much rich man, poor girl plots. I, too, am obsessed with these kinds of tropes!!!!

tracie:

I just completed my list on here and its all pretty much rich man, poor girl plots. I, too, am obsessed with these kinds of tropes!!!!

Wow! I am not the only one. To me, nothing matters except for this trope.

Naiwen:

I’m obsessed and addicted with this trope. I’ve seen all the “Meteor Garden” versions with this trope as well as everything before 2020 with this trope too. Please don’t base it on my drama list to recommend those to me, because it’s not quite up to date. I love all Cinderella stories like this. Any country, any language too, I really don’t mind at all. Just anything with this trope with any language and from any country. Please help, I’m desperate for a lot more to binge! My top “3 favourites are : “Love of Aurora”, “Boss and me” and lastly : “Meteor Garden 2018”. Also a bonus will be a love-hate relationship from the start that slowly develops into infatuation and obsession with the ML and SML and if not too much to ask, a few intense jealousy and sweet sex scenes between the FL, the ML and the  SML.

Obviously, you are my sibling from another country. 

Rich Man, Poor Woman 

Pin to Kona 

• Secret garden
  • Summer's desire
  • High end crush
  • Can you hear my voice
  • When my love blooms
  • Cunning single lady
  • Chocolate
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Can love become money
  • Rich man poor woman