Hey! I asked this question 2 days ago but I didn´t get recommendations so I hope I get some this time^^" 

Please read until the end!

I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I'm searching for dramas with a shameless, carefree and fearless Female Lead.

What I mean is a FL that is completely open and naive towards love and men. She has a child's brain when it comes to men and love, but she shouldn't be stupid!

By that I mean that she thinks rather simply and is not too guided by romantic feelings.

Examples:

ML and FL are in a room alone and it´s dark. A lot of girls would think that the ML could do something to them but not the FL. The FL doesn´t care much and doesn´t even consider that he could do something. That is what I mean with carefree.

She has no problems undressing in front of him because she doesn´t even consider that he could look at her body or she just doesn´t care even if he would look.

She comes very close to the ML and does not pay any attention to his feelings that he may interpret in the situation more. She can even touch his body without thinking too much or imaging thinks.

So she should be VERY NAIVE when it comes to love and men, but she shouldn't be stupid! She should see love as something simple that she doesn't need. For example: Wouldn´t even notice if a man was hitting on her.

I need a FL who is THAT obtuse, that the ML could literally confess his feeling to her and she wouldn´t understand. I know some manga with that genre but I don´t know any drama :/

She also should can´t take hints. Something like this: ML: "You know that I am a man?" FL: "Yeah I know, what about it?" ML: "You can´t just come to my room alone! You shouldn´t be that careless!" FL: "Huh? Why shouldn´t I come to your room alone? What does it have to do with the fact you are a man?" ML: "Forget it..."

Something like that please!!

Other important thinks:

-Male Lead HAS to fall in love first (It would be ok if they fall in love at the same time)
-ML can be everything exept for REALLY clingy. If he is a bit clingy I don't mind, but not too much
-FL can also be everything exept for a airheaded, dumb and stupid FL (Something like Playful Kiss. Pls not...)
-ML Jealous moments (Because she is so obtuse she also is carefree when it comes to other people)

Bonuses:

-No Harem/Love Triangle
-Slow Burn Romance
-From Hate to Love/From Friends to Lovers
-Bickering Couple
-Not too many episodes

The thing is... I can´t even give examples because I literally NEVER saw a drama, that is even CLOSE to my description. Perhaps "My First First Love", "Birth of Beauty" or "The Romance of Tiger and Rose" but unfortunately they don´t really fit that good :/

Any Country is welcome!

It would be great if you said anything else about the dramas. Sometimes I get recommendations without words and then I read the description and look at the tags and think: Hmm, somehow that doesn't fit.

And I´m sorry, because this is a really specific type of drama but I REALLY want to watch something like this! 

Thank you. I already watched Sweet Combat and Hotel Del Luna is on my List^^ 

FAIRYLAND LOVERS

GRANTING YOU A DREAMLIKE LIFE  

Love With Flaws

Search: WWW

Miss Hammurabi

Thank you I'm gonna try watching the last 2 ones. 

I've watched Skate Into Love and that is not really the way I want the female lead to be. They kissed accidentally and she was so awkward after that I really didn't liked that.

Coffee & Vanilla had a horrible female lead in my opinion. I don't want a weak female lead^^"

My love from the star

Try Mr Fox and Miss Rose. She's super naive and carefree but she's actually really smart and strong. She has no clue about what love actually is because of how she grew up. But she has no issues with skinship and never acts embarrassed about it. I highly recommend it!

looktothestars:

Try Mr Fox and Miss Rose. She's super naive and carefree but she's actually really smart and strong. She has no clue about what love actually is because of how she grew up. But she has no issues with skinship and never acts embarrassed about it. I highly recommend it!

Oh no no no! I watched some clips and it looked horrible! 

If I understood it correctly the FL falls in love first and wants to have the ML as her husband. Then he goes to his normal life again but she pursues him. If this is right then oh hell NO!

The FL sounds good BUT I hate it when the FL falls in love first AND when she pursues the ML. That gives me Playful Kiss vibes and I despise those kind of dramas. 

I want a FL like her BUT the ML has to fall in love first and HE has to pursues her. Not the other way around^^"

Bubblegum20:

Oh no no no! I watched some clips and it looked horrible! 

If I understood it correctly the FL falls in love first and wants to have the ML as her husband. Then he goes to his normal life again but she pursues him. If this is right then oh hell NO!

The FL sounds good BUT I hate it when the FL falls in love first AND when she pursues the ML. That gives me Playful Kiss vibes and I despise those kind of dramas. 

I want a FL like her BUT the ML has to fall in love first and HE has to pursues her. Not the other way around^^"

Spoilerish territory: She's not actually in love with him though. She explains it a few episodes in that she just wants him to take responsibility for her and her tribe, she doesn't even know what love or having a romantic relationship really is. He definitely falls in love first. I guess she technically chases him first, but it's not out of love or adoration for him. Lol it definitely seemed like that at first, but it wasn't.

looktothestars:

Spoilerish territory: She's not actually in love with him though. She explains it a few episodes in that she just wants him to take responsibility for her and her tribe, she doesn't even know what love or having a romantic relationship really is. He definitely falls in love first. I guess she technically chases him first, but it's not out of love or adoration for him. Lol it definitely seemed like that at first, but it wasn't.

Oh, really? That sounds good then. Thank you!

• Yoon Se-ri from Crash Landing On You
  • Kang Soo-jin from Mother
  • Choi Ae-ra from Fight For My Way
  • Descendants Of The Sun