So, I'm damn sure I watched pretty much everything there is to see in crime comedy genre of kdrama but still, my inner conscience says I must have not watched some other good ones yet!

Dramas I've watched, I can't name them all, but I'll just name what I watched and loved-

| Crime/Investigation |

Fiery Priest

Life on mars 

Team Bulldog: Off Duty Investigation 

Girl who sees scents 

Chief Kim

| Law/Legal ones |

Witch's Court 

Miss Hammurabi 

Judge vs judge 

| Business |

History of a salary man 

| Prison |

Prison Playbook 

You can even recommend me something with black comedy/humour like Prison Playbook.

BUT PLEASE, IT SHOULD'VE HUMOUR IN IT.  Otherwise my depressed ass won't tolerate it.

Have you watched Player?

burhaaadmi:

Have you watched Player?

I dropped player actually, I didn't find it interesting enough. But someday later, I wish to continue it again cause it has so many positive reviews I heard.

1. While You were Sleeping

2. Love Me if You Dare 

3. Hyena

Little Cherry:

I dropped player actually, I didn't find it interesting enough. But someday later, I wish to continue it again cause it has so many positive reviews I heard.

It's not a great Drama for sure, but it's not awful, and there was quite a bit of fun in it. Sometimes we just have to be in the right mood for a certain Drama to click

Little Cherry:

The great show? Is it crime comedy?

Although it's more political, i believe there are some scenes that involve crime (in terms of how certain Assemblymen conduct their business). I'm not 100% on that though, as it was a while ago when i watched it. Apologies

Ollie:

Although it's more political, i believe there are some scenes that involve crime (in terms of how certain Assemblymen conduct their business). I'm not 100% on that though, as it was a while ago when i watched it. Apologies

Why apologies lol, I'm grateful you recommended it to me! I watch political dramas too so thank you!

• Trap
  • Pied Piper
  • Stranger
  • The Guest
  • Voice

Check out these c-dramas:

- The Bad Kids (this is really really good and is very popular in China rn)

- Young Blood

- Love Me if You Dare 

- Detective L

Psychopath Diary - it falls very well under the category Crime/Comedy