Hello

I want to watch a strong Korean Melodrama with a lot of twists in the plot and unexpected events

I don't like old dramas . Dramas from year 2008-2013 would be great .

PLEASE SEE MY LIST FIRST BEFORE RECOMMENDING ANYTHING

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Peach
i think nice guy and the currently airing secrets is pretty good for you.
There is A Love to Kill, Will it Snow at Christmas?, Sorry I Love You, Bad Guy, Cruel City... Missing you was kind of heavy, but not really in my taste. Padam Padam is also interesting, but its not for everyone. Que Sera Sera is perfect if you want an original plot and very interesting story and characters (but its year 2007). Then there is Robber (year 2008), that one is pretty good. Giant is also interesting - it follows the main characters through the years - but its not really a melo, i think. Thorn Birds is the definition of heavy melodrama :D And as akin15 just wrote - Secrets is also perfect. From new things... Firstborn looks really interesting and there is also Golden Empire (which i did not see yet).
can you hear my heart
Rascal wrote: can you hear my heart

I see u have seen five fingers. I liked that drama a lot. And this one I LOOVED even more. Therefore I 2. it. Can you hear my heart. U will absolutely LOOOVE this one. It's extremely good and twisted. Plus the bromance just roxx the whole drama ^^
You should search dramas with the tag "makjang". Some good choices are "King of Baking", "Flames of Ambition" or the currently airing "Scandal" (it ends in 2 weeks).
Sign - this drama not melodrama but have strong-twisted story :D