Romance drama with jealousy.
Well almost every drama has some jealousy parts but I'll tel yo my favorites!

~Cute Jealousy~
1.You're Beautiful - I see that you put it on hold after episode 4...well from there on the real deal starts.You'll see development in characters and changes in their personality + some really cute jealousy parts from Tae Kyung!
2.Goong - I'm suprised you haven't watched this yet...it's considered a classic.Well here you have the typical cinderella story with "cold guy" transforming in "warm and caring gentelman" + you have your typical love triangle throughout the series.
3.Heartstrings - here the jealousy takes only a little part of the drama.It's sweet and makes you talk to yourself and wish for a boyfriend like that.
4.Last Cinderella - another drama with a love triangle involved, but here is the catch: both guys deserve the lady and you'll find yourself rutting for them.It's full of cute jealousy scenes.
5.Ojakgyo Brothers - if you don't have anything against family dramas I advise you to watch this one...the best family drama I have ever watched.It has 4 main couples, all of them with their own jealousy parts.

~ Strong jealousy ~
1.It Started With a Kiss & They Kiss Again - my second favorite TW drama.The first season has only cute jealousy, while the second one it's another story.In the second season you'll have more jealousy scenes.If you don't want to watch it because you dropped "Playful Kiss" don't worry...it doesn't even compare to it...it's without doubt better from all apects.
2.Can We Get Married - another family drama that talks about life for couples.One of them has really great jealousy parts.
3.Rascal Sons - the Seo In Guk couple shows jealousy for both female and male parts.
4.Fated to Love You - another beautiful TW drama.It has some heartwrenching jealousy parts but also some cute ones.I'm sure you''ll enjoy it!
5.Full House - another classic drama that deals with a love square.Jealousy from both sides
6.Hana Yori Dango - last but not least my favorite adaption of the manga "Itazura na Kiss".I see that you've already watched BOF...well this one is better in my opinion.
If u are looking for jealousy dramas I would recommend some thai dramas. They are THE BEST when it comes to jealousy. Just pm me if u want some recommendations! ^^
Summer's Desire definitely. It's the most off-the-wall melodramatic and jealous drama I've seen yet. The characters are all insane especially Ou Chen. Watch it and you'll know. :D
Sorry my first post wasn't very detailed to what exactly im looking for. I'm looking for something similar to an ongoing drama "A little love never hurts" The main leads has broken up, and now theyre involved with other people, And i sense the jealousy between the two, but theyre both holding it in.
@Aya97. I will try out full house. The word love square caught my eyes.
Happyforkoreandrama wrote: http://http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2957/in-time-with-you (Edit//Fixed Link)

Maybe this?

Agree with this drama!

Also check out these three:
1.) Biscuit Teacher Star Candy
2.) Dr. Champ
3.) I Really Really Like You
i think most of drama are related to Romance with jealousy
The jealousy displayed in Lovers was absolutely delicious! He just couldn't help himself. I can't really say more without spoiling so just watch and see for yourself.

Que Sera Sera featured a love square with LOTS of jealousy going round. Prepare for a roller coaster ride, but an extremely enjoyable one.

Last but not least Love Story in Havard also fits your bill.
Aya97 wrote: Well almost every drama has some jealousy parts but I'll tel yo my favorites!
4.Last Cinderella - another drama with a love triangle involved, but here is the catch: both guys deserve the lady and you'll find yourself rutting for them.It's full of cute jealousy scenes.

Dearest Aya, I dare say you meant to write 'ROOTING for them' and not 'RUTTING for them'. The word 'rutting', esp in this context, has connotations of a whole different scenario. A WHOOOOLE different! *wink*wink* he he he
addicted2dramas wrote: Summer's Desire definitely.
It's the most off-the-wall melodramatic and jealous drama I've seen yet. The characters are all insane especially Ou Chen. Watch it and you'll know. :D

I most definitely second this.!! xD
PrettyCarEye wrote: Dearest Aya, I dare say you meant to write 'ROOTING for them' and not 'RUTTING for them'. The word 'rutting', esp in this context, has connotations of a whole different scenario. A WHOOOOLE different! *wink*wink* he he he

Thanks for the correction^^
You're right...In fact I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.And I know what you mean:))
Aya97 wrote: Thanks for the correction^^
You're right...In fact I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.And I know what you mean:))

SORRY for jumping in your convo but I start laughing reading your posts. ; )