So I am a bit in a slump and want to see some hilarous Dramas, any one some suggestions ? It doesn't matter if it is tai or japanese or korean as long as it is funny...
how about Flower Boy Ramyun shop? I really liked it and its helly funny :D give it a shot if you haven't yet^^ If Jung Ilwoo isn't motivation enough ;)
Saw that one, yes it really was funny :D ty sweety
you r welcome^^ the only other dramas I think of right now which I actually finished are Reply1997 and Monstar. Monstar was recent so I still remember the hilarious parts x''D Though both dramas still have their few sad scenes :/ but thts what makes them rich in quality :) And sitcoms are always pretty funny, personally I can't really sit trough all the 100sth episodes xD
My girlfriend is a gumiho, personal taste and playful kiss are one of the dramas where u REALLY laugh. ^^ I can name a hundred but these one are full of comedy
Nodame - so freaking funny and great music Ouran - very funny The other hong sister dramas not on your list (my girl, couple or trouble and greatest love are all funny)
Stand Up!....cute guys and funny Yamada Kun to 7 nin no Majo.....Yamamoto Yusuke!! Tokyo Dogs....Oguri Shun and Mizushima Hiro!!! Down With Love.....funny and romantic Ouran Highschool Host Club....lots of cute guys being really goofy! Hana Kimi (Taiwan version).....I love the Japanese version, but I thought Ella Chen was great in this!
I would recommend Hana Yori Dango and Skip Beat!
"My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and "Manhattan Love Story" are great pick-me-ups.
In my opinion, for hilarious it's best to go japanese since they have the most ridiculous dramas. XD But I love them so! Id recommend for starters: Atashinchi no Danshi Ouran High School Host Club Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo Let me know if you need more suggestions! I also recommend some korean variety shows like Running Man, Infinity Challenge, or Family Outing. If you haven't watched any variety shows, you should give them a try. They are hilarious!
Stand Up was laugh out loud hilarious! You could try that. :-)
I'm not sure what type of humor you're looking for, but if you'd like to experiment with some quirky, black comedies, I recommend the K-dramas Harvest Villa and History of a Salaryman.
Full House, Hana Kimi this is all i can think of right now ^^
I second History of a Salaryman or try Incarnation of Money..or try a sitcom like Unstoppable High Kick or any from the High Kick series.