Flower Boy Next Doo, You're My Pet
watch Running Man it will take all your blues away... and 200 pound beauty [movie way better to let ur steam off]

& for drama watch BOF and Full House & Coffee Prince and Goong or Sweet Spy this are all classic and as Star Wars pick up line... May the Force be with and drama slumped go away... :p
if you like dry humor/comedy, you can try The man who cant get married...
My girlfriend is gumihu Haeundae lovers Hello miss i'm sure u'll love them, sooo sooo funy and making u smile and happy everytime u remember them.
1. Secret Garden!! - This drama left me laughing so much that my sides hurt and my head sometimes hurt from laughing... :'D This drama will make you cry and laugh lots, and the plot is so beautiful the OTP has lots of chemistry and good kissing scenes...something anyone will enjoy!!!! ^^ 2. Playful Kiss - I laughed a lot watching this. It's just super retarded LOL and some parts are unbelievably hilarious 3. Hana Kimi - I have watch both the korean and taiwanese version. If you want to laugh lots the taiwan version will make you laugh more though. Jiro and Ella and their friends are so CRAZYY THEY MADE ME CRACK UP SO MUCH HAHAAH! I personally enjoy the taiwan version alot bcuz it was so hilarious trust you'll laugh maybe till you cry (at some parts). the korean one has it's own charm though, I enjoyed both a lot ^^
switch girl is just weirdly funny... if you're stressed the nonsense story will definitely make you forget. one of those series you are not sure why you watched it but ends up putting a smile in your face.
The X Family

That's what I would recommend ^_^
haha yes switch girl was so funny and unbelievable XD. I enjoyed Hana kimi a lot, more than the korean version -_- especially the games between the dorms, which I miss in the Korean version !
Hana Kimi Japanese Drama was my First Comedy Drama and it was GREAT! :D