He already watched Hana Kimi, My Gf is a Gumiho and Gu Family Book and loved these. Which of the following dramas do you think should he watch next? Iljimae Youre Beautiful King2Hearts Rooftop Prince
I'm a guy and I think he'll def love Iljimae given that we guys don't like too much romance :) And Iljimae was a fantastic drama btw
Rascal wrote: I'm a guy and I think he'll def love Iljimae given that we guys don't like too much romance :)

Thats nice to hear a oppinion from a view point of a guy! Thanks for your suggestion! :)
Voted for Iljimae, but King2Hearts is a good choice too.
I think he'll love Rooftop Prince ;)
Those are all great dramas, he should watch all of them :P ... but I would start out with Iljimae too, it's just so good :)
King2Hearts is my recommendation. I also recommend he stay away from You're Beautiful because guys are not the target demographic.
everything in your list except You're Beautiful
I think that he should watch Iljimae, King2Hearts or Rooftop Prince (I like King2Hearts and Iljimae better than Rooftop Prince though). I don't know your brother's taste in dramas, but You're Beautiful is more from a girls POV in my opinion.