Hello everyone, I know you guys must have seen questions like this but I couldn't find when I looked for it, so here I am, asking you all for this: Do you guys know any recommendations for sad dramas? Preferably recent ones but older are okay too if they are really a must :) I tend to have something for diseases and the only drama to which I cried is 1 liter of tears. I already watched Autumn in my heart, Winter Sonata (didnt make me cry at all loll). Thank you guys for your help, it is really appreciated!!
You can try... 1. Beautiful Life (Japanese) 2. Sorry, I Love You (Korean) 3. Koizora (Japanese)
I second Snow Queen and Koizora
Sad Love Song is one of the best older melodramas.
Great movies :
A Millionaire's First Love
A Moment To Remember
Always
Postman to Heaven (not sure if it's THAT sad though. But it's good)
Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (probably my all-time-favourite sad movie.)
Yuuki (didn't think I'd like it but I loved it)

Dramas :
LIFE (It's not the usual kind of sad, there no disease but I think I found this really sad)
Taiyou no Uta (+ loved the music; + there's also a movie with different actors)

I'd probably recommed more but there's a lot already. Hope I helped you.
Queen of Ambition. You only need to watch the first 10 minutes or so to realise how incredibly sad it will be.
I miss u the greatest ever of all types ,if u didn't watch it then watch it ,u won't regretted sad love song sorry i love u crazy for u
I second Beautiful Life and Koizora.
Thank you for all of your replies, I will look at them all, and hopefully watch them all too :)