hey guys boah i dont know what to do!

i am sure a few of you know that feeling when you dont know which drama to watch next. I saw many dramas (my list is not up to date) but know i dont find any good ones. of course there are those who currently running but i prefer dramas that did end already.
i love romance dramas in all kind no matter what 50 ep family romance like ojakyo brother or Lee Soon Shin is the best, Smile You. Or j 16 to 20 ep romance dramas like queen inhyuns man, i hear zour voice the greatest love and others.
but all my favourite dramas had the same kind of romance feeling its when the actors get really into romance mode on screen nut just kisses but these little things that makes you smile so bright.
i think when you watch this video you will know what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-I3tuTOkM

i hope you can help me. please tell me some dramas that reallz surprised you like what the greatest love did to me! or maybe zou have some drama tips nobody around you knows of.
ahh right know im kind of into noona romance

im starvign right know im starving for romance people

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP

KAMSAHAMNIDA
hi from your plan to watch list i will rec if u havent seen it already because u said ur list isnt updated Full House Can Love Become Money I Do, I Do Just You Stars Falling From the Sky Sungkyunkwan Scandal the greatest love to this day is 1 of the most amazing drama i have ever seen, u can watch my list if u want to cause i watched alot of romance and noona dramas to.
Noona romance
1.What's UP Fox?
2.Kimi Wa Petto(it's japanase but it's really worthy)
3.The Woman who Still wants to marry
4.Dal Ja's Spring
5.I Do, I Do
6.Last Cinderella(really should give this one a try)
7.Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Others
1.Coffee Prince
2.Shining Inheritance
3.Rascal Sons(really similar with Ojagkyo Brothers)
4.Autumn's Concerto(BEAUTIFUL)
5.Goong
6.The return of Iljimae(I liked this one more than the original)
7.The Princess' Man(the most beautiful romance historical drama I've seen so far)
8.The Master's Sun
9.Wonderful Life
10.Tatta Hitotsu no Koi(japanase, but I think it's the most romantic of all)
dramas airing currently ---------- deja vu - guy dies while he is with girl but girl is given a chance to go back in time to try to avoid him so he will live. dramas ------ 90 days of love - love between first cousins Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - rich girl poor guy but very good fated to love you - girl gets pregnant and forced to marry save the last dance for me - guy loses his memory of a girl delightful girl, choon hyang - girl and guy forced to marry in high school full house - girl and guy live together with a contract marriage sang doo, lets go to school - guy returns to high school as an adult to try to be with the teacher (his first love) buzzer beat - girl and guy support each other orange days - guy with a deaf girl proposal daisakusen - guy goes back in time to stop the girl he likes from marrying my sassy girl (japanese drama) - guy meets a.. sassy girl? paradise farm - guy and girl who were divorced later end up living together wonderful life - guy and girl have a kid together and are forced to marry long dramas ------ it started with a kiss - girl moves in with her crush's family I Hate You, But It's Fine / likable or not - well its long but very good yi san - historical drama king sees a picture painted by a girl and realizes its the girl he met when he was a kid creating destiny - I do not remember much but I remember I liked it lol movies --------- A Millionaire's First Love - very good Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru - also very good
Korean: Secret Love --> more melodrama than comedy but so good. King2Hearts--> also kind of serious Reply 1997 --> it's cute, fun to watch if you have spare time. Japanese: Hana Yori Dango Hana Kimi (2007 version) Itazura na Kiss (2013 version) --> it's cute, just a happy drama (not much substance but one just to pass time) Mei-chan No Shitsuji Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Kimi Ni Todoke (movie) High School Debut (movie) Zenkai Girl --> if anything, it puts a smile on your face.