Hi guys! I really wanna watch a horror drama but I dunno of any. (I have some horror movies so if you know any horror movies that are really good you can recommend those too) Please give me some recommendations~
I've seen Kuroyuri Complex with Narimiya Hiroki. Pretty decent. I watched it because Hiroki was in it and I totally love him! I am not a fan of horror films. I also watched Ghastly because I was obsessing over No Min Woo. Not very good...kinda boring...but it was No Min Woo....I sat through it!
bluemoon_onna wrote: master's sun
coma

Master's sun horror? ......
Haven't seen the other one, but Master's sun is definitely not scary. at all.
Scariest K-drama I've seen is Coma. I don't think Master's Sun is scary. Go for Coma :D
Maybe soul but it's not that good imo.
Akuryo Byoto However I haven't watched it yet but heard that it is scary
lillith wrote: Master's sun horror? ......
Haven't seen the other one, but Master's sun is definitely not scary. at all.

lol yeah you are right. Master Sun is a comedy not horror lol
master's sun, though not complete horror. ^^
Guren Onna is a Japanese drama with horror elements, it's more funny then scary I thought. Soul, the Korean drama was good. Then there is the Eko Eko Azarak series from Japan, it's not to bad.
Coma, i have't watched that, but i heard it's really scary Bloody reunion, i don't know if it's scary, because i have watched so much horrors in my whole life that i'm not scare od anything But it is really interesting movie
soul is a horror drama. it's not great but it starts out good and has a few moments that can be considered scary or bloody at least. I watch a lot of horror so I wasn't scared. I'm watching coma right now and it's not too bad.I know a lot of horror movies but not many shows.you looking for something more along the lines of ghost story or creepy murder?