Hey i haven't been able to find a kdrama i like, have been dropping them like crazy in the past. please recommend me anything just as long as its addicting and not too booorring. I only want recommendations from other straight males, this doesn't mean i don't like romance or something. I just want to see what other guys liked, most kdramas cater to women and ive been having a j drama overdose lately so i need something fresh any recommendations are appreciated
You ask for this, yet you rated You're Beautiful, the grandfather of all fangirl korean dramas intended solely for a female audience, a 9. You can't see it, but I have my eyebrow raised at you. I only watch romance dramas, but I am a straight male and do approach dramas from that perspective. All of these have a fair amount of romance without catering directly to women. You can also check my list, if it's above an 8 I would recommend it to you.

Here's what I would recommend first:
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - you've dropped this, but I think you need to give it a couple more episodes. It really doesn't pick up until a few after where you've dropped it.
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - Don't get this confused with the rest of the Flower Boy series, it's the best one by a large margin.
History of a Salaryman - part humor, part melodrama, really well done.
Faith - I liked this one more than City Hunter, Lee Min Ho's other popular action/romance drama.
King2Hearts - About North/South Korean conflict and forbidden romance, very good watch.

I'd recommend more, but your incredibly extensive dropped list makes it a little difficult. You dropped some dramas I really enjoyed, so I am not entirely sure what you enjoy. The ones I mentioned are very male friendly, and like I mentioned before - feel free to look over my list. Anything above an 8 is something I would recommend highly.
thanks for the comments, im going to give history of a salaryman a go, wish me luck :D
Time Between Dog and Wolf