@Bubblegum20, I had the same problem with love equations. I don't mind the male lead being awestruck or stunned at first sight. But with love at first sight I need there to be a proper build up. Love equations had the right ingredients but somehow I simply did not see any chemistry between the leads. Also I don't like rom coms. I prefer more intensity in the shows I watch . I guess that is why I liked that winter the wind blows even though it definitely had plot holes and the last episode was kinda meh considering how the rest of the show had a different vibe. Regarding cheese in the trap, yeah I'm not surprised you liked the second lead more. I see quite a few people did but frankly I was just annoyed by him. I waited to see if I would eventually get second lead syndrome but it got the to the point where I was just skipping his scenes. The main lead however I absolutely loved. The complexity of his personality was perfect for me and I loved how park hae jin portrayed it. Hong seol I liked because I could relate to her somewhat. I loved it when they started dating and I think this is the only show where I stayed interested even after the leads got together. Usually I love the build up (if it's done well) but get bored once they are together but this one was an exception for me.

Flourish in time was a cute watch. I fast forwarded some of it not gonna lie but I liked. After all the heavy stuff I watched (real violent stuff) I felt like I needed something cute before I jumped into another dark and violent series lol :P

Do you want to try Healer? If you haven't watched it already that it. Technically the female lead already liked the male lead but she's Never seen his face only knows his codename which is Healer. So even thought he's working with her, she's completely oblivious towards him while he starts liking her.

There's another show I was initially hesitating to recommend but decided to anyway because while it might not exactly fit your requirements but it's a really good show. The show's name is Train. It basically tackles the concept of parallel worlds. I'm gonna put the rest under a spoiler tag So the male lead and female lead have been together since childhood in the sense that male lead took responsibility of her when her father died. The male lead believes that his father killed her father. Hence the feeling of responsibility and guilt. He loves her and so does she but he pushes her away with all his might because he feels he doesn't deserve her. Then the terrible thibg happens. The female lead is murdered. The male lead loses himself entirely. I should mention that male lead is a detective and the female lead was a lawyer. The male lead throws himself into his work and while following a suspect he ends up in a parallel world where the female lead is alive and is a detective. The female lead does not know him because in this world they never met while the male lead obviously is in love with her. So while the show has thriller and action in the genre, it also has this amazing subtle romance. I never thought I would end up watching this show but once I started I couldn't stop. However I should mention that the show deals with dark subjects like trigger warning...............attempted rape

Also, try go ahead. I think you'll like it

Vampirehunter007:
There's another show I was initially hesitating to recommend but decided to anyway because it might not exactly fit your requirements but it's a really good show. The show's name is Train. It basically tackles the concept of parallel worlds. I'm gonna put the rest under a spoiler tag

Uhh that sounds really interesting. Like something that I would enjoy a lot. And I totally have no problem with dark plots^^ I can watch anything. 

I am also interested in the romance build up and how they come together more than when they are together. Most of the time it really gets boring .-. 

It is like that in Healer. I watched till they kissed and then slept together (Btw I am not a big fan  when the characters have like steamy kisses or even sleep together. A normal kiss for me is enough it doesn´t have to escalate^^"

Bubblegum20:

Uhh that sounds really interesting. Like something that I would enjoy a lot. And I totally have no problem with dark plots^^ I can watch anything. 

I am also interested in the romance build up and how they come together more than when they are together. Most of the time it really gets boring .-. 

It is like that in Healer. I watched till they kissed and then slept together (Btw I am not a big fan  when the characters have like steamy kisses or even sleep together. A normal kiss for me is enough it doesn´t have to escalate^^"

Did they sleep together? I think it was actually just sleeping next to each other. Cuz they were fully clothed and all. Yeah I prefer clean shows too. It's why I left western shows

Bubblegum20:

Also if you don't mind intense shows then watch liar game (korean version). I am personally of the opinion that male protagonist fell in love with the female protagonist because I mean the extent to which he would go for her and how he made her apparent "weakness" her strength. You'll understand once you watch the show. The female lead is verrrrry innocent. And it was endearing to watch the male lead becoming her "guard dog" (his words not mine).

I will recommend the Reply's series (start with Reply 1997). And i saw its alredy in yoous PTW list

Important things:

• Male Lead falls first
  • Female Lead is innocent and oblivious about the feelings the Male Lead has for her
  • No love at first sign
  • No weak/dumb Female Lead

Bonus:

• No age gap (escpecially older woman/younger man)
  • Not too many episodes
  • If there is a Second Lead, he is a jerk or gets a different girl at the end (I think this is the only unfulfilled condition. SL syndrome is the charm of the series)
  • Young characters/Young cast (Between 18 and 38)
 Astrid_:

I will recommend the Reply's series (start with Reply 1997). And i saw its alredy in yoous PTW list

Important things:

• Male Lead falls first
  • Female Lead is innocent and oblivious about the feelings the Male Lead has for her
  • No love at first sign
  • No weak/dumb Female Lead

Bonus:

• No age gap (escpecially older woman/younger man)
  • Not too many episodes
  • If there is a Second Lead, he is a jerk or gets a different girl at the end (I think this is the only unfulfilled condition. SL syndrome is the charm of the series)
  • Young characters/Young cast (Between 18 and 38)

Thank you I always wanted to watch the Reply series but I am not everytime in the mood for a school setting so I wait for this until I am in the mood :) And I have to prepare myself for SLS ^^"

Vampirehunter007:

Also if you don't mind intense shows then watch liar game (korean version). I am personally of the opinion that male protagonist fell in love with the female protagonist because I mean the extent to which he would go for her and how he made her apparent "weakness" her strength. You'll understand once you watch the show. The female lead is verrrrry innocent. And it was endearing to watch the male lead becoming her "guard dog" (his words not mine).

Thank you :) I´ll definitely gonna try watching it then^^

1) Darli and cocky prince

2) Mr Queen

3) Cinderella and the four knights

Shauqi:

1) Darli and cocky prince

2) Mr Queen

3) Cinderella and the four knights

Thank you! Even though I didn´t liked the FL in Cinderella and the four knights that much^^"

I definitely second the Reply series, especially Reply 1997 since it fulfills every single condition. Shiwon (FL) is definitely as annoying as she is innocent (and you seem a bit picky about FLs so I have to warn you there) but that’s also a charm of it, and she’s my fav of all the Sung daughters personally. You did mention you don’t like kissing or (implied) bed scenes and the series does feature that, so be advised. 

In 1994, while it does suit, Najung (FL) does act on her love towards the object of her affection before he reciprocates, but it’s implied it’s possible he liked her first and just wouldn’t act on it because it’s complicated. She is very, very oblivious to one of the male leads but I won’t say which because it’d spoil the endgame.

In 1988, Deoksun (FL) IS (very) innocent but she also tries to ‘call in’/encourage love from multiple people because she’s young and just wants to date and be loved as the forgotten middle child. Again, she’s extremely oblivious to the feelings of one of the male leads. In 1994 & 1988 it’s less obvious who the male lead is (although I think it’s still glaringly obvious) so I don’t want to potentially spoil it since the husband hunt is an iconic part of the show that should be enjoyed.

+ 1 Love and Redemption (fits all, my all-time favorite btw ;)

Part of my favorites too (between 10/10 and 9/10)

• Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (He doesn't realize/understand his feelings for her at first but it's obviouuus and FL is totally blind about it, romance is secondary though, main genre is comedy)
  • Go Ahead (Just in the first part when they were young/in school (about 10/15 episodes), then she kinda understands what it's going on and she isn't blind anymore and has a full conscience and doesn't allow the situations you mentioned in your post although she didn't see where the problem is in these situations when they were younger while the ML is fully aware haha)
  • The Tale of Nokdu (He's a man who are obliged to live as a woman. He fell hard for her... However she believes he is a woman then she allowed certain situations without knowing what the ML has in his mind lol)

Do you like BL? If you don't mind these can fit your criteria:

Hope you'll find something you can enjoy about :)

Marine:
I definitely second the Reply series

Thank you!^^ 

An yeah, I am unfortunately a really picky person in general, but even more when it comes to the FL^^"

Dejes:
+ 1 Love and Redemption (fits all, my all-time favorite btw ;)

Part of my favorites too (between 10/10 and 9/10)

Thank you!^^ 

That´s why I loved the beginning of The Tale of Nokdu, but then she realised he is actually a boy and completely changes her attitude in front of him. The romance was too fast for my taste. 

I am not really a big fan of BL, but I might gonna try it, thanks^^

Since I also like this kind of FL also, I recommend:

Extraordinary Attorney Woo - Kdrama 2022

Master's Sun - Kdrama 2013

Shopping King Louis - Kdrama 2016

Tatta hitotsu  no koi- Jdrama