... 2/2

The imperial coroner Cdrama 2021n

Casual and Perfect Chinese drama

Well intended love Chinese drama

And since you are picky have a try to Gu Man ( Chinese Web novel authors)scripts. She is the one who wrote Boss and me and also had been involved in the drama making. So you have:

my sunshine 

Love O2O

You are my glory.

?

tammymay:

Since I also like this kind of FL also, I recommend:

Extraordinary Attorney Woo - Kdrama 2022

Master's Sun - Kdrama 2013

Shopping King Louis - Kdrama 2016

Tatta hitotsu  no koi- Jdrama 

Ahhh, thanks a lot for still recommending despite this being an old post! I love this trope so much, that I always need new recommendations xD 

Now that you mention it... Extraordinary Attorney Woo is actually a really good one. I loved their whole dynamic. 

Is Master's Sun really like that? I think I saw some scenes with the FL that I didn't liked that much, but I eventually will try it out^^

tammymay:

... 2/2

The imperial coroner Cdrama 2021n

Casual and Perfect Chinese drama

Well intended love Chinese drama

And since you are picky have a try to Gu Man ( Chinese Web novel authors)scripts. She is the one who wrote Boss and me and also had been involved in the drama making. So you have:

my sunshine 

Love O2O

You are my glory.

?

Thank you, I appreciate it! :) 

Yes, I am unfortunately very picky when it comes to romance and Female Leads ._.

GentleRain:
Kiss Me 
Who Are You 
100% Senorita 
At Dolphin Bay 
Corner With Love 
Devil Beside You 
It Started with a Kiss 
Love Buffet 
Mars 

Thank you

i'm rlly late, but if u haven't watched it already, i highly recommend 'Lovely Runner'. it's rlly popular nowadays but i thought it fit ur description in what u were looking for. although she finds out the male lead likes her kinda early on- (!SPOILER! through a recording her device accidentally recorded). the female lead (sol) is bubbly and adorable, super oblivious, innocent, and definitely not weak. the main love interest takes a bit of time to warm up to her (altho it might be a tiny bit of love at first sight) and falls first. there's a second male lead and he pretty much is a jerk but he changes in the end (not sure if that's what u were looking for), and no age gaps or an older cast.

catalinablancc:

i'm rlly late, but if u haven't watched it already, i highly recommend 'Lovely Runner'. it's rlly popular nowadays but i thought it fit ur description in what u were looking for. although she finds out the male lead likes her kinda early on- (!SPOILER! through a recording her device accidentally recorded). the female lead (sol) is bubbly and adorable, super oblivious, innocent, and definitely not weak. the main love interest takes a bit of time to warm up to her (altho it might be a tiny bit of love at first sight) and falls first. there's a second male lead and he pretty much is a jerk but he changes in the end (not sure if that's what u were looking for), and no age gaps or an older cast.

Heyy, thank you so much. I appreciate late recommendations aswell and no, I haven't watched Lovely Runner yet, but it's on my ptw list :)

That's actually not what I meant with second male lead, because I don't like love triangles, so my point was to not have a SL at all and if there is one, he should be a jerk or if he is not an jerk, he should get a different girl at the end, because I don't want this whole "Pitiful SL ends up heartbroken, because he doesn't get the girl" thing ^^" 

But that doesn't matter, I will still watch your recommendation, so thank you :)