They’re sooo comfortable with skinship. They laugh together and sometimes at each other. They’re equals. They have this childish antiques and together they’re funny, cute, silly idiots, sweet, and warm. And the most important thing, they are genuinely happy when they’re together, happy because of each other, and you can actually see that. Especially compared to the moments when they’re not together. To the point I don’t really mind that they fought a lot and their fights was always a destructive one, that the plot wasn’t that much more sane than the k-version (though I admit better than the original), that Mike and Aom contributed to their own angst because of their idiotic behaviour. They’re just that lovable. Another interesting note; when I watched other drama, I ALWAYS skipped/bored at the part when the couple being lovey-dovey (too cheesy, too forced, too unnatural, etc etc), here I actually rewatched those parts. I just finished this drama yesterday and now I want more. So if anyone know anything similar (drama from any country), please help me. Thanks :).
I'm looking for something like Full House too, but for now there is nothing so modern and sweet.

Hard to find a very interesting and quality thai drama, some of this dramas are interesting to watch but has some annoying parts to skip

Comedy- Romance

Kasanka, Cubic, Dum Khum, Heart Tugs, Miracle of Love, Love to the Extreme, Rahut Rissaya - Envy Code, Enchanted Moon, Pathapea-Leirak- Pathapea's Love Trick

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/