Hello~
I'm looking for a romcom or just a flat out romance drama where the female/male lead have a noticeable age difference. That could either mean she is older, or he is. Student/teacher is also welcome.
(I have a thing for arranged marriages [eg.goong/my little bride] so if there is anything like that it'd be a bonus)

Overall it has to be cute/romantic and preferably not too slow paced.
Country of origin does not matter.
I love the Noona Romance (older woman/younger man) and have been working to compile a list of Noona Romances. The list is a work in progress. I do plan to indicate if the drama is a melo or romcom, but haven't done so yet. I've included the link below. Each drama in the list is a confirmed Noona Romance. I hope that this helps!

http://thedramanoona.wordpress.com/the-noona-meter/
What's Up Fox? That's a really good one. :D
As far as arranged marriages there is also Sweet 18 (it also has an age gap younger girl/older guy).
DramaNoona wrote: I love the Noona Romance (older woman/younger man) and have been working to compile a list of Noona Romances. The list is a work in progress. I do plan to indicate if the drama is a melo or romcom, but haven't done so yet. I've included the link below. Each drama in the list is a confirmed Noona Romance. I hope that this helps!

http://thedramanoona.wordpress.com/the-noona-meter/

Thank you!
P.S. I see that you are currently watching My Queen and have A Witch's Romance on your PTW.
I have watched both and ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM. Of course, NOONA dramas haha.
Like the Korean better, even though it's a remake.

Hope you enjoy them and thank you for your time. <3
Sleepninja wrote: What's Up Fox? That's a really good one. :D

Just added that to my PTW. THANKS :D
It looks really good.
My Lovely Sam Soon, in the drama, they had a 3-4 year age difference and in reality they have like 7-8 years in difference
Also the Prime Minister and I, the guy is in his mid-40s in the girl is in her late 20s.
Other ones are Witch's Romance and Big. In Witch's Romance, the girl is 39 and the guy is 25. In Big, the guy is 19 and the girl is 25
GisaengTales wrote: Thank you!
P.S. I see that you are currently watching My Queen and have A Witch's Romance on your PTW.
I have watched both and ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM. Of course, NOONA dramas haha.
Like the Korean better, even though it's a remake.

Hope you enjoy them and thank you for your time. <3

You're welcome! I'm glad that my Noona Romance Project can help others! I just made it because I wanted to watch more Noona Romances but had a hard time finding a comprehensive list.

I totally plan to watch Witch's Romance after My Queen! I've heard that a lot, people enjoyed the K-drama version better. Regardless I'll be watching both ;)